2012 US Open Contest & Official Thread [Spoilers]

I noticed that Tiger had a Ping putter yesterday and wondered where his Nike stuff was.... Was I seeing things?

Ken

I think he uses a Ping grip

I think The Hoss might have at least bogeyed 13. One shot away from Spieth for low am if that's the case. Hang on The Hoss! Low am will beat that other guy, too.

Kevin

PING?? Was he putting left handed too?

I noticed that Tiger had a Ping putter yesterday and wondered where his Nike stuff was.... Was I seeing things?

Ken

Ping grip, Nike putter.

He is still using the Nike putter. He just always uses the Ping putter grip.

Aha, that was it. I saw the ping grip. I guess Nike lets him get away with that.

Ken

Aha, that was it. I saw the ping grip. I guess Nike lets him get away with that.

Ken

He has ALWAYS used the Pingman blackout grip.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just so folks know what's going on:

1. Furyk is playing a Callaway golf ball
2. Tiger has always used a PING grip, whether he is rolling the Scotty or the Nike

LOL

Why didn't you guys mention The Greatest Game Ever Played is on Golf Channel right now?

I like Peterson's "putter cover in the back pocket" look.

So close Webb. Dang!

2. Tiger has always used a PING grip, whether he is rolling the Scotty or the Nike

LOL

And Lee is vanishing again

So close Webb. He may be the guy to beat??? Or Tiger.

LOL
:clapp:
maybe repost this every hour or so...

LOL
And Furyk looks like he's in NASCAR.

Why didn't you guys mention The Greatest Game Ever Played is on Golf Channel right now?

I like Peterson's "putter cover in the back pocket" look.

Haha their timing was a little off. Anyone think it is ever going to happen again? (Amateur winning the US Open)

And Furyk looks like he's in NASCAR.

Don't give him ideas!

LOL
TC dropping the common knowledge lol.

LOL
That made me laugh.

I just had the best homemade Italian beef sandwiches ever.

Lee got shafted.

Haha their timing was a little off. Anyone think it is ever going to happen again? (Amateur winning the US Open)

Don't give him ideas!

The Hoss thought he could get it done. But he's not going to.

Kevin

Webb is en fuego. Holy hell, go dude go.

Freaking Westwood. If you are going to vanish, do so on moving day so I dont get any hopes up for predictions. Brought yourself all the way back only to do a Westwood on Sunday.

I'm not caught up to you guys on the coverage. I had to pause it to do daddy stuff. All I know is that that Thompson guy is the clubhouse leader at +2 and who knows.

I just had the best homemade Italian beef sandwiches ever.

Lee got shafted.

I need to hear how that was made at some point.

Kevin

Back