The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
I find myself in a dark, introspective mood.

It's probably cause you need water. You're not a baby, so it shouldn't be an issue.

I'm still dumbfounded by this. Mindbottling.

Get your daily dose of the Hoss in the banter thread. That'll cheer you up quick! Hehe.

But in all seriousness, it'll get better, JR. I found myself in those moods often a few years ago...

Turn on a light JR... Introspection is good, the dark place not so much

But in all seriousness, it'll get better, JR. I found myself in those moods often a few years ago...

It happens about once a day now. Idiotic, really, but nonetheless... I'm not depressed or anything, I just question myself, why I am how I am, why I do what I do.

It happens about once a day now. Idiotic, really, but nonetheless... I'm not depressed or anything, I just question myself, why I am how I am, why I do what I do.

I think it is safe to safe we all do at some point in the day everyday. I like to look beyond that just be thankful for the position I am in life.

You think therefore you are.

--
Tapatalk2

That's what I felt like when I was depressed. I thought it was so dumb but I couldn't stop. Sometimes I forget that I used to be depressed.

I love that quote. Since I was a child, in fact.

It's not really like that though. It's too juvenile for such profound ideals. Too juvenile to warrant explaining. Thanks for the words guys, it's just one of those things that I thought I would never experience, and now I am.
You think therefore you are.

--
Tapatalk2

I love that quote. Since I was a child, in fact.

It's not really like that though. It's too juvenile for such profound ideals. Too juvenile to warrant explaining. Thanks for the words guys, it's just one of those things that I thought I would never experience, and now I am.

Thinking isn't juvenile at all. Unless you spend your time debating Twilight vs True Blood. If that's case consult your physician because your huevos have been removed.

--
Tapatalk2

This made me laugh. No, thinking is never juvenile, but subject matter can be. I never considered myself a typical adolescent, but now adolescent emotions are flooding me, and I am not particularly fond of them. It will pass.
Thinking isn't juvenile at all. Unless you spend your time debating Twilight vs True Blood. If that's case consult your physician because your huevos have been removed.

--
Tapatalk2

Dude I don't know how yall do it. My coworker just had a little boy 2 months ago so I've been hanging out with them a lot. Holy crap babies are hard. Apparently you can't give them water, name another carbon based lifeform that can drink water!! So much crap literally and figuratively, after the 15 minute mark I want to stick my head down the garbage disposal.

--
Tapatalk2

It is tough, but when you say her name and my little girl looks up at me and smiles, it makes everything else irrelevant.

I am so angry right now at random server crashes with vague errors. ::shakey fist::

I hate that some men think I know nothing about golf b/c I'm a woman. "I play G20s, made by a company called Ping."

I'm with you Patty. I hate that I have to stalk a salesperson when I go to a golf store and then when they see I have man's club in my hand they say "well let's go look at the women's clubs". BUT I LOVE the look on their face when I smash a ball on a simulator or on the range...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Steve Carell has surpassed Will Farrell bad. This guy is horriawful.

I sometimes wonder how many people have me set to ignore.

I know I do.

I bet more people have me on ignore than you.

Haha it makes me wonder because I post things sometimes and whatever the topic is, the topic gets changed immediately with no mention that I even said anything.

I sometimes wonder how many people have me set to ignore.

I didnt even know there was an 'ignore' option

*Sets Dev to ignore*

JRod is safe, hes a native Ohioan. May not be safe once the OSU homerism comes out.

*Sets Dev to ignore*

JRod is safe, hes a native Ohioan. May not be safe once the OSU homerism comes out.

I didnt know either until the whole BB Atlantis person who shall remain nameless situation that came up. Got me thinking..haha

*Sets Dev to ignore*

I keep looking for an "Ignore Ohioan's" feature. Maybe I should ask in the Tech section. :alien:

Received a speeding ticket this morning. Oh, joy.

I keep looking for an "Ignore Ohioan's" feature. Maybe I should ask in the Tech section. :alien:

hahahaha you're might be on to something :alien:

What to rant about.. This thread has been quiet this morning. . .

My rant is people that come in the rant thread and attempt to rant that people are ranting enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back