Morgan Cup 2.0 Round 2 Match-ups

I cant wait to sit back and watch these matchups with a cold beer or 6. I might even upgrade to Natty Light bottles for the event.

That sounds like a great plan for the afternoon matches.

I cant wait to sit back and watch these matchups with a cold beer or 6. I might even upgrade to Natty Light bottles for the event.

I think Jello shots will be in order. I also think you should get to Myrtle Beach

I'm just honored to share a round with your greatness. It will be fun to play with someone who can actually hold their own on the course.

It will be fun deanO it will be a great back and forth battle between us as it was last time. You don't have Ary to back you up this time though.

Sent from someone else's iPhone using Tapatalk

It will be fun deanO it will be a great back and forth battle between us as it was last time. You don't have Ary to back you up this time though.

Sent from someone else's iPhone using Tapatalk

and you don't have ohio there:bulgy-eyes:

Its an honor to be teeing up against capt chunky and One -T and with my teammate SW! Good match!

Is it bad this is all I keep thinking about when I ponder our matchup with IN & Yorkem

[video=youtube;ye8N1jc6T-k]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ye8N1jc6T-k[/video]

Its an honor to be teeing up against capt chunky and One -T and with my teammate SW! Good match!

Nice skim.....try again.

If I play like this sw shoulders will be tired hahah

If I play like this sw shoulders will be tired hahah

Now worries dude. We got this and it will make for great viewing for the folks back home. I can't wait to crush snickerdoodle's pride

Awesome!!!!
I'm pretty excited to get to tee it up with the weird guy from Ohio, whoops...I mean bullfrog.
Should hopefully be a good matchup with hairy and whozat?
Ok...Doc & Dok, that's clever.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9850 using Tapatalk

We'll definitely have some time to relax a bit and maybe catch a movie then go back out and follow our team as they finish up their matches early as well. I like this setup, we should get done early enough to go spend some time at Universal Studios, that Harry Potter ride is the bomb dude.

Ummmmm...Jake....we are playing in South Carolina this year

Me and breezy! Cap'n ddec and TBT are in a little bit of trouble here.

Some very nice matchups across the board for round 2!

I'm just honored to share a round with your greatness. It will be fun to play with someone who can actually hold their own on the course.

Why thank you Captain!

Great nicknames for the pairings! Images of the teams walking out of the locker room with smoke and intro music keeping running through my mind.

I 100% believe that Team THawk takes down Team Crippled Leprechaun.

I look forward to this matchup. I think it will be close

Awesome!!!!
I'm pretty excited to get to tee it up with the weird guy from Ohio, whoops...I mean bullfrog.
Should hopefully be a good matchup with hairy and whozat?
Ok...Doc & Dok, that's clever.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9850 using Tapatalk

Should be fun. 3 laid back dudes and frogger. Keep him hydrated will ya. Doctors orders.

Sorry Cookie - trying to play and read the thread wasn't working haah

Sorry Cookie - trying to play and read the thread wasn't working haah

All good, it was funny. Thanks for the laugh!

JB, watch out for your hand when P4B slaps you a high five after closing out that match.

Wow wasn't expecting these this morning but I think they look pretty good. Some fun ones that are just made for the camera.

I can't wait for Breeze and I to produce a club twirling performance that will leave everyone in awe.
I was surprised that chunky got these in so quick. Now if he could only work on replying to posts.

So, One-T & I are "Cookies & Milf". I know I am Cookies, but can someone tell me what Milf stands for when it comes to One-T? LMAO.......perhaps I should have left this alone.
Once again, Team Hackers stealing other teams names. We all know that Hanks should have been milf since he's the REAL cougar hunter in this event.

I normally don't post about the match ups or even the competition because I am supposed to be neutral but I'm sorry yorkem and INgolfer, I think you two are going to get killed by JB and P4B...they are going to be lethal together.
I can't agree more. In fact it doesn't look good for any of Team THP's opponents. Mr.T agrees.

I love that the former captains are playing against each other again, that's going to be a great round!
This was a matchup that needed to happen. Would have been great to see on Sunday, but this will work too.

I think I have a Canadian stalking me.....<whispers> He is everywhere I go!!

Looks like a clean sweep for Team Paradise to me!!
They don't make a big enough broom for you guys.

Besides your match, what matches do you think Hackers don't stand a chance in?
Pick a match, any match.

Folder Climate? WTF:bulgy-eyes:
That's an indication of how you are going to be folding in this match, captain nerfny.

TC and I have some great history. Matchups aside, this group goes back to the OG outing. Good friends for many years and will put on a great show for everyone.

Wow, what an exciting day this is going to turn out to be.
This will be a fun match, definitely.

Team Wow Factor In Paradise will be around for the back 9 to cheer on our teammates. IN & Yorkem might do so as well after cleaning themselves up. Poor Chunky, he folded quite large in this one.
You won't have too long to cheer us on. The rest of us will be finishing off our opponents pretty early.

You obviously didn't see what Tmex did with his driver at the Outing.

As for Kelly, yea he's unknown. That will change in July when he's known as the guy that lost twice to Hawk in one day.
Will kelly even be able to stumble out for his second match? We'll be eating lunch between matches won't we? I'm sure they will have alcohol in the restaurant.

We'll definitely have some time to relax a bit and maybe catch a movie then go back out and follow our team as they finish up their matches early as well. I like this setup, we should get done early enough to go spend some time at Universal Studios, that Harry Potter ride is the bomb dude.
Only problem Team THP is going to have is making sure all our guys end up in South Carolina.

Dan McClellan is a huge tmex supporter and team thp supporter.

I love how these other teams think they stand a chance.
To be fair, they have to give their supporters some sense of hope.

Great nicknames for the pairings! Images of the teams walking out of the locker room with smoke and intro music keeping running through my mind.
It's funny how Team Hackers jumped all over the nickname bandwagon after our captain started it all. They follow Team THP in everything, and they will definitely be following us in total points in MC 2.0.

JB, watch out for your hand when P4B slaps you a high five after closing out that match.
Ha, yeah I went at you pretty good, nearly put you in a cast for the next day. Sorry buddy! It's safe to say I was a little fired up.

Back