Morgan Cup - Trash Talk Thread

JB and Jake can drag you both off the course seeing as they'll be done early with their little exhibition.

Hawk 3 & 2 if that close. I predict lots of fun and cursing but really we are going to finish you pretty quickly

Hawk 3 & 2 if that close. I predict lots of fun and cursing but really we are going to finish you pretty quickly

Dude, depending on who you ask, 3&2 is a darn close match.

One guarantee is that we will have a fantastic time and make for some entertaining video.

At the same time, we will take you out. We beat a pairing that is technically higher skilled than you two before. I think we do the same thing on Saturday afternoon.

I truly like the confidence Hawk. This should be a fun match. 3 & 2 is pretty close

Dude, depending on who you ask, 3&2 is a darn close match.

Yes, yes it is. 3 & 2 is MUCH closer than some would make it out or want it to be.

Cookie what will they say when you are 2-0 after day 1? Glorious

I have confidence for a reason. It's been done before and it will be done again. All while keeping you with a smile on your face.

I have confidence for a reason. It's been done before and it will be done again. All while keeping you with a smile on your face.

I would appreciate that!

Cookie what will they say when you are 2-0 after day 1? Glorious

Luck, coat tails, who knows what crap they will come up with.

Best part is when they lose to someone as bad as me....just unheard of.

I honestly feel wierd trash talking you, Chunky. Not Kelly, though. He'll always remember me as the guy that started his Morgan Cup with two straight losses. I hate to ruin his trip like that.

Yeah, that would be embarrassing. Fortunately you sound vaguely similar to Cookie before the last 3 rounds and another guy named INGolfer that said the same thing a few months back too. I like my chances. Team Wow Factor in Paradise will get an early afternoon off.
With an early afternoon off we can go to.....forget it. I already blew it once with that one.

Truth is I think INgolfer and Yorkem give us a really good match, I think they'll come in fired up from their morning rounds and they'll be ready to roll in the afternoon.

Truth also is that I'm a terrible liar and couldn't even type that comment with a straight face. These guys are effin' screwed!

Luck, coat tails, who knows what crap they will come up with.

Best part is when they lose to someone as bad as me....just unheard of.

Knock it off, Cookie. That's my angle.

With an early afternoon off we can go to.....forget it. I already blew it once with that one.

Truth is I think INgolfer and Yorkem give us a really good match, I think they'll come in fired up from their morning rounds and they'll be ready to roll in the afternoon.

Truth also is that I'm a terrible liar and couldn't even type that comment with a straight face. These guys are effin' screwed!

I thought you were back on the ephedriine for a second there.

I fully intend on ridiing your coatials.
I love all this coat tail riding talk. At least that's what I think you were trying to say.....

Our team is so complete that every passing hole one we'll be able to ride a coat tail then on the next be able to offer a brother a ride on our own coat tail.

Ddec....now there's a dude that knows a lot about riding coat tails.

That's true. Proceed!

No coattails needed. We showed what we can do when paired together.

I feel horrible though, these pairings arent even fair. I do feel for the other teams. HA

I love all this coat tail riding talk. At least that's what I think you were trying to say.....

Our team is so complete that every passing hole one we'll be able to ride a coat tail then on the next be able to offer a brother a ride on our own coat tail.

Oh you know what we know! Dean has to be loving this talk. Somehow I think he takes that first match though. never doubt the Deancotailor.

I love coattails. I've already told TBT that I plan on hitting maybe 5 shots that afternoon. I'll just sit back and watch. Maybe you and I can go to Universal that afternoon:alien:

I honestly feel wierd trash talking you, Chunky. Not Kelly, though. He'll always remember me as the guy that started his Morgan Cup with two straight losses. I hate to ruin his trip like that.

Dude I think your enthusiasm is brilliant for the event. It's also gonna be even funnier to watch you go all yorkem on the cart when you realize you have just lost another point to Team Hackers

I love coattails. I've already told TBT that I plan on hitting maybe 5 shots that afternoon. I'll just sit back and watch. Maybe you and I can go to Universal that afternoon:alien:
First of all....the new universal in Myrtle Beach is amazing so I hear. You guys just don't know anything about that one....

I love how you're trying to pull a Chunky with all these low expectations.

Back