The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
WTF is this?

Do we have a professional spammer? Every post has been this above!

Yeah I feel like I've seen a few of these professional spammers recently it's kind of funny. I hope it doesn't start to look like the yahoo comments section -meet a rich doctor, my friend did blah blah blah-like 30 times a minute hah
Just use the report post button (the triangle with the exclamation point) whenever you see posts like that.

im at a used tire place getting my suv new shoes. kinda sketchy. we'll see

My girlfriend thinks I am a loser for wanting to see it.. I just hope it does not turn into one of those movies that all the funny parts are in the trailer because I still bust out laughing when I see it

Isn't Mila Kunis in it? Then we'll have no problem seeing it.

My random thought for the day. If I was Batman I'd tell Commissioner Gordon to shove it. How many times did he catch the Joker, Riddler, Penguin, Catwoman etc... and they were back on the streets the next day?

that's a great thought but this one is harder-

gary-busey-yous-618-1334103102-0.jpg

im at a used tire place getting my suv new shoes. kinda sketchy. we'll see

I've done that before, worked out well but the place was super sketchy as well. Like in the back of a warehouse complex with no signs. Their only advertising was through word of mouth...super lazy guys, they called it "Tell-A-Friend Tires".

Yea, I love that thing. I tried to use it for my avatar, but can't get it to work. Lol

He's so creepy, I can't stand the way he talks yuck!

I really wanted to make a swinging wives joke in the 2013 outing thread, so I'll just come here and let it out.

That feels better.

I really wanted to make a swinging wives joke in the 2013 outing thread, so I'll just come here and let it out.

That feels better.
hahahaha...let it out buddy, let it out

That feels better.

I guess the good news of it being so close: it means I have no excuse not to bring an extra bag of chips to repay the ones I ate.

Encroaching on 10k posts, crazy.

Other banter, 30 mph winds prevented me from golfing today, just wasn't feeling a full day of knockdowns...blasphemous talk I know haha.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Other banter, 30 mph winds prevented me from golfing today, just wasn't feeling a full day of knockdowns...blasphemous talk I know haha.

Every time I decide to not golf because of weather, I regret it the next morning and get angry with myself..haha

Anyone else get a random PM telling them to go to a website to sign up to test something? I did.

Anyone else get a random PM telling them to go to a website to sign up to test something? I did.

If it's from someone you don't know, forward it to breezy or the annihilator. And don't go to the website until they say it's ok.

Every time I decide to not golf because of weather, I regret it the next morning and get angry with myself..haha

Battling the wind today just isn't in the cards, ive figured out if I'm not feeling it it's just a waste of money.

Plus, LOTS of golf coming up with the SeeMore work. A week with only one round is a nice break before hahaha

Battling the wind today just isn't in the cards, ive figured out if I'm not feeling it it's just a waste of money.

Plus, LOTS of golf coming up with the SeeMore work. A week with only one round is a nice break before hahaha

I wish. I am lucky if I get 1 round a week these days. Hitting the range and putting green like its my job though.

Is this your way of breaking the news to me that I wont be hearing about the Scor/Spinner combo?

Yes

I didn't get any pm I hope it's not some professional spammer again haha

I got the PM too, was talking to Thain, and he got it too, though he obviously couldn't access it. The PM'er is banned now though.

If you've got a few minutes to spare and want to learn a little about the change from Old Florida to what it is now from Orlando south watch following. It should be especially neat for those who live in that area now to get a better idea of what your backyard used to look like.

These are samples of a new documentary about the Kissimmee Basin: The Northern Everglades. It should automatically advance to the next but just in case I embedded each one.

[video=youtube_share;6Wxo6Xg-CwE]http://youtu.be/6Wxo6Xg-CwE[/video]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back