Morgan Cup - Video Thread

Was so wanting JB....I mean, Ice....to start dancing at the end.

Lmao at "Yo, Yo, Yo"

Best WFP yet!

LMAO....the White Rapper's roots...

"Word to ya motha"

Baaaaaaaaahahahahahahaha!!!!! Awesome!!!!!

Poor IN, he wanted it, now he's getting it.

LMAO! I don't know how GG kept a straight face

that video needs to be seen by all on THP! Hilarious!!!

The White Rapper told us all about his short game prowess. Well WFP was able to find a little scene wedge review from the other day from Mr. Rapper.

I'm late on the uptake I know but that is some wedge prowess! Forged goodness right there!

Hahahahaha, so awesome!

Sorry TC just now got off work and got to see your video. Good shot, I definitely know you have the skill to put it closer, so I appreciate the honest shot. I'm headed out to the course now so I will have my brother shoot my video as well. Good shot by the way looked like it was straight at the pin

One-T, you are right, but sadly they wont. Its a nice little InternetGolfer Duo of videos.

Gawd, I have "Ice, Ice, Baby" stuck in my head now. Sheesh! Haha

Pretty funny homedawg.

WFP Special Edition Broadcast.
While not a video in general, here is a very interesting audio recording of a phone call with P4B that took place earlier this evening. Unbeknownst to him, the WFP cameras were rolling as he described what he thought about the matchup against INternetGolfer & Yorkem.

That is hilarious. I listened to that whole thing just cracking up. This thread, and WFP, are on fire right now. Wow.

Cindy is not into Mike because he's bald and over weight, not because he is not tall. Great video JB

LMAO!!!! That is a hilarious conversation...and so true. :alien:

Last edited:
I'm loving it! The phone calls are awesome.

Telephone confidential and behind he music....omfg that was some funny sh$t! P4B there are 4 holes after 14 not 5....lol
Poor INgolfer and Yorkem

That is priceless. Oh man you guys are too funny.!

Jake! Damn that was great. Poor poor team knuckle rap.

--
Tapatalk2

That was hilarious!! I know jake and he could have said worse. I am dyin here. I had it on speaker and my wife was even rolling

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Finally home from work so I can catch up on the videos. Too funny. Even my wife watched them with me and we were couldn't stop laughing. Love the back and forth w/ P4B. The way you talk your match may be over before I even get to tee off.

That just cracked me up. Too much to quote that had me rolling, but it was hilarious. Poor yorkem and INgolfer, I dont think it goes past the 11th hole. I pray that I am providing coverage for this matchup on that day.

Lol.....that's funny. Jake always spits truth. The only thing I think is that chunky knew you were going out first so he avoided you. Poor shank0 2.0, he has to try to carry yorkem against you two. That match will be over quickly.

Haha some outstanding videos today.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

Back