Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I probably would have done it already but I don't know if I need slight arc or SBST.

Doesnt that have more to do with putting stroke than the actual putter?

Doesnt that have more to do with putting stroke than the actual putter?

Yep and I don't know which one I am. You have to understand, the PGA "pro's" don't know crap around here in general, and knowledge of putting is even worse. If I asked them that very same question they probably wouldn't even know what I was talking about.

Yep and I don't know which one I am. You have to understand, the PGA "pro's" don't know crap around here in general, and knowledge of putting is even worse. If I asked them that very same question they probably wouldn't even know what I was talking about.

No Golftec's around by you? Maybe an iPing cradle?

No Golftec's around by you? Maybe an iPing cradle?

Don't own an iphone and the closest golftec is des moines I think.

I'm just gonna go to Bettinardi Studio B in Joliet after we get moved. I just need to hold off until then.

I'm just gonna go to Bettinardi Studio B in Joliet after we get moved. I just need to hold off until then.

How long until that happens?

2 weeks haha. I don't know if I can make it.

Oh wow! My family uses this term about me because when I want something, there is no stopping me from getting it. I will pay more to get it sooner than just waiting. They call it "Hot Nuts". You sir have it as well....HAHA

Pondering Mashie hybrids...again. Need to get the new irons in and spend some time with them to figure out my gaps first.

2 weeks haha. I don't know if I can make it.

I would hold out if you can. Studio B is likely the best thing I have ever done as far as my putting is concerned.

I have really been starting to look at this driver since reading JB's 12* thread and knowing the tour driving stats that back it up. Not to mention the incredible response from everyone that has touched the club. I hit it at the outing, but I was really trying to stay away from driver on the range... so I didn't spend time with it and I didn't put it on a launch monitor.

I wish there was a place near here that had a monitor (as opposed to a simulator). I just don't trust the numbers that I get from GG or the like. My driver swing has changed a lot since 2 outings ago where I confirmed that my supertri was the best club for me. I don't think I would get the same results now.

The only other issue is that I really like the Kusala shaft series- but the extra $175 over the cost of the driver is a kick in the pants. I mean, they are both legit Miyazaki shafts...

Ponder nearly complete

I think you might be the only person to ever go to a Bettinardi studio to get fit for a Ping lol

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

I think you might be the only person to ever go to a Bettinardi studio to get fit for a Ping lol

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

Nah if I make the trek to studio b I will be buying one of his putters.

BStone staff bag for $50

Jrod - have you talked to Chris about putters?

a6937991-217f-83ae.jpg

She's not perfect but not bad. Will keep all the extra clubs in her.

Frank has me looking on craigslist...and I'm seriously pondering this but it's a couple hours drive away:

5Fc5J25M83Fc3o73H4c6kacd7ccee86e41b67.jpg

$70 though.

Frank has me looking on craigslist...and I'm seriously pondering this but it's a couple hours drive away:

5Fc5J25M83Fc3o73H4c6kacd7ccee86e41b67.jpg

$70 though.

Is it in NJ? If so, I would gladly get go pick it up for you if it is close to here.

JRod, where in Eastern Iowa do you live as I know there's a store in Iowa City where the guy has the Ping app that he'll slap on a putter for you to determine your stroke and I'm trying to think whether he had one of the Nome's when I was in there a couple of weeks ago because he has a nice selection of putters.

Is it in NJ? If so, I would gladly get go pick it up for you if it is close to here.

It's in Plainfield. But I need to purchase grips and Ferrules for my Ci11s first before I pick that up. Thanks for the offer, though Dev! I'll keep you posted.

I'd say if you like the Manta's insert, the Spider will treat you well...but at the same time, if you think that the #7 looks gross...

I just picked up a Spider for my fiance from SethO. Of course I rolled it at the house. Puts a great roll on the ball. I'm not a fan of the looks, but it is also seriously easy to line up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back