South Florida get-together?

What's scarier; the thought of us snuggling, or the thought of you wanting to take pictures of it?

As far as games go, we can play "Who hits the 2iron the longest." Trout is on my team.

You have quite the collection of irons, I'm pretty sure I could grab a couple nice sets via blackmail.

Works for me, if not I'm sure you and WE could snuggle. Don't worry, I won't post the pictures.

Why I oughtta!!

What's scarier; the thought of us snuggling, or the thought of you wanting to take pictures of it?

As far as games go, we can play "Who hits the 2iron the longest." Trout is on my team.

I'll take both for super creepy Alex.

--
Tapatalk2

Can someone call in a favor and make sure the weather gets through before Saturday? Just don't mess up my return flight home on Thursday night!

I was thinking a par and birdie pool for the day. Not so much skins, but birdies and pars split the pool. Pars get half point, Birdies full and Eagles double. Just split whatever is in the pot. Every handicap has a chance at that point to win some scratch. We can play some group matches too. I am game for whatever, but lets play the same tees and no handicap.

I have a pullout if one of you want to use that. If there are two of you, you can crash on a sofa if you'd like. Turned my spare bedroom into an exercise room, so I don't have that anymore.

Took a glance at the forecast and it doesn't look great, but still very early. Bad thing about Twin Eagles is they are quick to cart path only the joint.

Weekend Forecast
Updated: Jun 20, 2012, 6:08am EDT
Sat Jun 23

4.png
84[SUP]°[/SUP]
75[SUP]°[/SUP]
T-Storms
Potential for heavy rainfall

Chance of rain:80%Wind: S at 11 mph

It gonna suck if this thing gets rained out. Miami appts set so it better just not rain. Like the game Biggsy

It's dumping down here now but I've got faith with the wind it pushes out of here before Saturday. Don't want to miss the chance to tee it up with all of you, plus me getting a Saturday off is about as rare as team hackers winning a point, hate to waste a day.

plus me getting a Saturday off is about as rare as team hackers winning a point

Dude, that was nice and subtle lol..

It's dumping down here now but I've got faith with the wind it pushes out of here before Saturday. Don't want to miss the chance to tee it up with all of you, plus me getting a Saturday off is about as rare as team hackers winning a point, hate to waste a day.

Seems we're up to a 90% chance at the moment. I wonder if Freddie could get up there in a plane and blow this crap out of the area?

Seems we're up to a 90% chance at the moment. I wonder if Freddie could get up there in a plane and blow this crap out of the area?
I saw that this morning. With the crap coming up from the South, it could possibly be at 100%

What weather are you guys watching? Local guys have it down to scattered thunderstorms in the afternoon. Positive thoughts!

--
Tapatalk2

What weather are you guys watching? Local guys have it down to scattered thunderstorms in the afternoon. Positive thoughts!

--
Tapatalk2
I was looking at this one...
weather.png

I never liked the weather channel. Now I really hate em!

But seriously I'm not to concerned about it.

--
Tapatalk2

--
Tapatalk2
I know, who are they kidding with their 100% chance of rain and the "Potential for heavy rainfall" warnings?

I know, who are they kidding with their 100% chance of rain and the "Potential for heavy rainfall" warnings?

Propaganda for the umbrella industry. Mikedean and totes are in cahoots with them.

--
Tapatalk2

--
Tapatalk2

Well if it rains at 7pm, the forecast is still right. It's annoying they're not more specific. I think the afternoon round is going to be the one in question

--
Tapatalk2

Keeping my fingers crossed...sitting in the Atlanta airport headed south!

How is the drainage at Twin Eagles? Just curious...

Latest update from wunderground.com

Overcast with a chance of a thunderstorm and rain showers. High of 84F with a heat index of 90F. Breezy. Winds from the SSE at 15 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 60% with rainfall amounts near 0.4 in. possible.

Todays was similar and I broke out the rain top for 2 holes. Positive thoughts!
--
Tapatalk2

Overcast with a chance of a thunderstorm and rain showers. High of 84F with a heat index of 90F. Breezy. Winds from the SSE at 15 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 60% with rainfall amounts near 0.4 in. possible.

--
Tapatalk2
Forecast of me being there? 100% chance of War.

Todays was similar and I broke out the rain top for 2 holes. Positive thoughts!
--
Tapatalk2

Sweet! See you guys bright and early!

I may need to invest in some rain pants tomorrow. Dont own any. I could just wear my waders? Haha.

I don't own any either, gonna have to hit PGASS in the morning. I'm hopefully optimistic it's gonna be dry enough to play. If I buy rain pants we're guaranteed dry play lol.

I've got an extra Nike jacket I'll toss in the bag.

How do you not have any living in Florida though?

--
Tapatalk2

Back