Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's in Plainfield. But I need to purchase grips and Ferrules for my Ci11s first before I pick that up. Thanks for the offer, though Dev! I'll keep you posted.

Not too far from me. Let me know.

JRod, where in Eastern Iowa do you live as I know there's a store in Iowa City where the guy has the Ping app that he'll slap on a putter for you to determine your stroke and I'm trying to think whether he had one of the Nome's when I was in there a couple of weeks ago because he has a nice selection of putters.

I'm in Davenport, Iowa city is only 45 min away. Is i the guy at riverside?

Thanks to JRod i'm in hardcore ponder mode for a kusala in x stiff...which model? i'm unsure of just yet.

TC plays the stiff Kusala Black 61. It's going to feel much stiffer than the 43S you have.

It's official, I am officially pondering a new iron set and a wedge or two to match. Also Pondering taking my 3 wood or 5 wood out of the bag. and I'm also pondering a new grip/shaft set up for my driver

Pondering a new bag, a 5w or maybe getting a cheap hybrid and putting a KBS shaft in it.

Talk to JB and TC bro, or super tuna. These guys are shaft gurus.

This is the truth.. I consulted ST last night and he shot back with 10 different things I need to get him.. Therefore taking a trip to the launch monitor today so he can help me out better with the right shaft. What a great THPer!

JRod, it's not Riverside. There's a GolfUSA store in Coralville right across I-80 from the Coral Ridge Mall. The owner's name is Bruce. He did the Ping app. with me for putters at no charge and he also has the equipment to bend putter shafts as well in case you need lie adjustments. You could call him to see if he has the Nome putter. Really easy guy to deal with. Certainly low pressure sales for sure. Phone number is 319 625-2105.

JRod, it's not Riverside. There's a GolfUSA store in Coralville right across I-80 from the Coral Ridge Mall. The owner's name is Bruce. He did the Ping app. with me for putters at no charge and he also has the equipment to bend putter shafts as well in case you need lie adjustments. You could call him to see if he has the Nome putter. Really easy guy to deal with. Certainly low pressure sales for sure. Phone number is 319 625-2105.

Awesome dude calling him now.

I'm pondering the wait to get fit for my SeeMore. T-minus 5 days. Dang the course for not being open monday! LOL

Great. Like I said, for a smaller store he has a really nice putter selection. I know he has a number of Pings, Taylormades, Camerons, Odysseys, Rife, etc. Does he have the Nome or is he getting one sent to him?

I'm pondering the wait to get fit for my SeeMore. T-minus 5 days. Dang the course for not being open monday! LOL

Dont know if you saw my post the other day about the SM Sync Bag, but I know you are pondering it. Pull the trigger man. I did a massive search that took me a months before I bought it. I tried almost everything at GolfSmith and Golf Galaxy on my cart and it fit the best and had the most to offer. It is super light and has tons of pockets. You wont be disappointed.

Dont know if you saw my post the other day about the SM Sync Bag, but I know you are pondering it. Pull the trigger man. I did a massive search that took me a months before I bought it. I tried almost everything at GolfSmith and Golf Galaxy on my cart and it fit the best and had the most to offer. It is super light and has tons of pockets. You wont be disappointed.

Haha, did last night! Got the gunmetal for a better deal than I could find the red/silver/black so I'm OK with it. Super excited to finally have a bag that will fit on my Clicgear and in the damn cart more easily when need be.

Haha, did last night! Got the gunmetal for a better deal than I could find the red/silver/black so I'm OK with it. Super excited to finally have a bag that will fit on my Clicgear and in the damn cart more easily when need be.

Nice dude. I have the gunmetal also. Absolutely love it. People cant believe how light it is with all my clubs and stuff in it. It is half the weight of my previous bag when it had no clubs in it. They make a quality bag. I use a walking cart alot and it fits great on there.

Great. Like I said, for a smaller store he has a really nice putter selection. I know he has a number of Pings, Taylormades, Camerons, Odysseys, Rife, etc. Does he have the Nome or is he getting one sent to him?

He just sold out thats why I have to wait a week :(

Golf Balls hmm.....

Golf Balls hmm.....

Well it's that time of year folks, time to stock up on a dozen golf balls! This year, I have about 5 golf balls i am choosing from they are in order of likelihood to purchase

Bridgestone e6
Srixon Q Star
Nike Vapor Black( I said I would never game Nike agin, but these look halfway decent)
TM RocketBallz
TM Burner TP*
TM TP Black*

*edwin watts has them on sale

Well it's that time of year folks, time to stock up on a dozen golf balls! This year, I have about 5 golf balls i am choosing from they are in order of likelihood to purchase

Bridgestone e6
Srixon Q Star
Nike Vapor Black( I said I would never game Nike agin, but these look halfway decent)
TM RocketBallz
TM Burner TP*
TM TP Black*

*edwin watts has them on sale
Do you only purchase a dozen balls per year?

Pondering selling my SCOR's to fund further pondering.

Really?

Hmmm...

Yep - even if I did go back to them in the future I would want a different loft setup as the 47, 52, 57 configuration does not blend in with the J40 lofts the way I would like.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back