The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ooooh, a dubstep remix of Ice Ice Baby!

Oh hell to the no, he has a forum on his website! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You guys are just a bunch of haters. I mean who wouldnt like Tiger Woods, I mean Vanilla Ice. What did he ever do? His music was incredible. I mean lyrical genius stuff like Cooking MCs like a pound of bacon and To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal. All it is is a bunch of haters.
his lyrics are awesome, he is so smart he didnt even have to use a dictionary for those tough words!

he has a tv show where he remodels houses.

Ahh, that makes sense. Using his name to get people to pay to advertise on there.....always thinking of a way to make a buck.

You guys are just a bunch of haters. I mean who wouldnt like Tiger Woods, I mean Vanilla Ice. What did he ever do? His music was incredible. I mean lyrical genius stuff like Cooking MCs like a pound of bacon and To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal. All it is is a bunch of haters.

I agree, top 10 rapper of all time.

Wax a chump like a candle!

I agree, top 10 rapper of all time.

To be fair, what the heck makes one better than the other? The words? The beat? The idea of banging chicks or slinging dope? I mean what makes them better? Most dont do the music. They do write their stuff (most of them) and some is good, some is bad like all music. I do find it funny though that people talk so much garbage about this guy, but 99% is said only because the dude is white. Where was all the hatred for the other one hit wonders from the genre that had horrible rhymes?

To be fair, what the heck makes one better than the other? The words? The beat? The idea of banging chicks or slinging dope? I mean what makes them better? Most dont do the music. They do write their stuff (most of them) and some is good, some is bad like all music. I do find it funny though that people talk so much garbage about this guy, but 99% is said only because the dude is white. Where was all the hatred for the other one hit wonders from the genre that had horrible rhymes?

I genuinely liked him back in the day. I was being sarcastic about top 10 of all time because that is obviously person opinion and there are many "lyrical geniuses" much better than him.

Back then though, I loved that rhyme, beat - everything about it.

As far as the white thing goes - Eminem is an all time best.

There are definitely some horrendous one hit wonders in terms of the rap game, but I just don't like his lyrics. I couldn't care less if he was white...there are some REALLY talented white rappers out there. In contrast, I want to punch Lil' Wayne in the face.

Vanilla Ice and Eminem are both completely outclassed by three simple letters.

MCA

I'd say that the last few pages here have only made sense to those of us between the ages of 30 and 40...feeling old that all these posts make sense (not to mention the previously forgotten lyrics that have returned to my brain).

As far as the white thing goes - Eminem is an all time best.

Eminem is a top 10 amongst all rappers. Not recently, but his lyrics and flow were among the best I have ever heard in the early 2000's. Lose Yourself, Stan, and Sing for the Moment were masterpieces.

The best rapper currently is Kanye. The guy balances between ego boosting raps and deep introspective pieces, all while exploring new sounds and rhythms.

I'd say that the last few pages here have only made sense to those of us between the ages of 30 and 40...feeling old that all these posts make sense (not to mention the previously forgotten lyrics that have returned to my brain).

This is absolutely quoted for truth.

I'm not a bit afraid to admit that when Ice Ice Baby comes across Backspin (or more likely 90s on 9) on XM Radio the volume in the Yukon can't go high enough. DANCE....bum rush the speaker that booms, killin' your brain like a poisonous mushroom!

I'm not a bit afraid to admit that when Ice Ice Baby comes across Backspin (or more likely 90s on 9) on XM Radio the volume in the Yukon can't go high enough. DANCE....bum rush the speaker that booms, killin' your brain like a poisonous mushroom!

Deadly - when I hear a dope melody!

Deadly when I play a dope melody, Anything less than the best is a felony, Love it or leave it, you better gang way, You better hit bull's eye, the kid don't play, If there was a problem, yo, I'll solve it, Check out the hook while my DJ revolves it

Deadly - when I hear a dope melody!
See dude...people can say what they want but that song frickin' rocked when it first came out. Hearing it immediately takes me back to my junior year of high school when I was big pimpin' in my mom's blazer. Wow.

See dude...people can say what they want but that song frickin' rocked when it first came out. Hearing it immediately takes me back to my junior year of high school when I was big pimpin' in my mom's blazer. Wow.

Truth! And with AD's addition, this song is stuck in my head. And that's not a bad thing. BAM!

And a hi hat with a souped up tempo, I'm on a roll and it's time to go solo
Rollin in my 5.0, With my ragtop down so my hair can blow
The girlies on standby, Waving just to say hi
Did you stop? No, I just drove by, Kept on pursuing to the next stop
I busted a left and I'm heading to the next block, That block was dead

so I continued to a1a Beachfront Ave

Everyone loves Vanilla Ice....simple as that. It's on one of my Spotify playlists and will be played at a high volume when I leave work today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back