THP Tour Van Event - Des Moines, IA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trust me, its tempting. We have guys flying in from all over for our annual ryder cup style matches. This isnt just a normal weekend group, or I'd ditch them in a heartbeat. We are playing 36 Friday, 18 on Sat, so hopefully I can at least meet up, say hello, and show you fools how to 3 putt from anywhere on the green. I will do my best to support the event as much as I can.

Maybe I can move some things around once the course is announced and let everyone enjoy my greatness & introduce them to the greatness of THP.

Make it happen!

Holy crap this sounds so awesome. So wish I could come. Sounds like some of those fellow Huskers are going to need updates on the game through out the day. You guys keep us updated on the THP Live Round and we can keep you updated on the game as it goes on. Since I won't be making the trip, I will be planted ont he sofa watching the game, with the laptop right in front of me anyway.

Cmon out and join us or you can wait and see when we are coming to St Louis during this journey as well.

Trust me, its tempting. We have guys flying in from all over for our annual ryder cup style matches. This isnt just a normal weekend group, or I'd ditch them in a heartbeat. We are playing 36 Friday, 18 on Sat, so hopefully I can at least meet up, say hello, and show you fools how to 3 putt from anywhere on the green. I will do my best to support the event as much as I can.

Maybe I can move some things around once the course is announced and let everyone enjoy my greatness & introduce them to the greatness of THP.

Ummm. Sunday?

Are you already playing Sunday, ddx?

Yes, playing 18 sun am at Echo Valley, that is the only round set in stone bc of the connection we have and the location by the airport. I dont know anything about the rest of the courses, a few guys in our group are ISU alums so they have all connections and course knowledge.

So how many rounds are part of the official one? Just one on Saturday? Anyone thinking of playing more than one on Saturday and any on Sunday?

It is on the calendar.

Bummer, ddx. I'm sure you'll have a good time anyway!

jjm -18 both days with some range time prior. We'll arrange someplace for everybody to eat, drink, and relax afterwards as well.

THP Gathering > Any football....Huskers or otherwise and GO Hawkeyes!

Yuck...a Herky. ;-) Agreed on the first part though... flippin' excited!

jjm -18 both days with some range time prior. We'll arrange someplace for everybody to eat, drink, and relax afterwards as well.

Okay that is what I was thinking. I am looking forward to this extravaganza.. I might not run a marathon the week before that so I know I won't be sore..

Don't get me started talking about delusional Nebraska fans who want to go back to the "glory" days of the wishbone. Hehehe.

Haggis - glad you can make it!

I know, this was the one weekend I was hoping to avoid. I will do my best to support the Tour Van trekking to our great section of the country.

Now I just need to work on the wife about this Sunday. I should know something tonight.

If you've never been to an event like this, but are thinking about it at all, you owe it to yourself to come on over. There is nothing quite like hanging out with 20 or 30 other golf nuts.

We had a small group last year as an informal gathering and everybody had a great time. Especially Duey.

Yes, playing 18 sun am at Echo Valley, that is the only round set in stone bc of the connection we have and the location by the airport. I dont know anything about the rest of the courses, a few guys in our group are ISU alums so they have all connections and course knowledge.

Looking forward to seeing you at least. Sounds like you have a solid outing already in the mix.

I plan to do some pre-emptive washing of her car and maybe some laundry and grill out type of subtle manuevering.

If you've never been to an event like this, but are thinking about it at all, you owe it to yourself to come on over. There is nothing quite like hanging out with 20 or 30 other golf nuts.

We had a small group last year as an informal gathering and everybody had a great time. Especially Duey.

Lol, I seem to remember you and Bulldog wanting to sleep in the next day.

THP Gathering > Any football....Huskers or otherwise and GO Hawkeyes!

Hope you can bring those boys that made our original outing in Omaha. Good guys and a lot of fun!

1st post updated with course info.

That course sounds nice and at a great price!! Gonna do my best.

wow that course looks very nice. I like how the website has a hole by hole feature. 54 bucks looks like a bargain

Hope you all like the course. It's one that I'm pretty excited to try out.

Awesome, cant wait to make this work.

Is this heaven? No, it's Iowa. Funny, I could have sworn this was heaven. Have fun boys!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back