JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Its getting scary out there.

As sand traps go, one at the Whitinsville Golf Club in Northbridge, Mass. proved more hazardous than most Monday, when a woman drove her car into it.

Patricia Maione said she was doing what her GPS told her to do.
Police said that's a bad lie - that actually, she was drunk.Authorities said the 46-year-old central Massachusetts woman claimed the GPS told her to turn left, which she said led her to drive into a corn field, and then onto the golf course.

But police say they found a cup full of alcohol in Maione's car, according to the Telegram & Gazette newspaper.Police say she hit speeds of 45 mph while driving on the golf course, CBS Boston reported..

There were golfers on the course at the time, but no one was hurt.
Maione was held on $10,000 bail after pleading not guilty Tuesday to charges including driving with a suspended license and fourth offense drunken driving.(Hey, we did the whole story without a single 'par for the course' joke)

Is that Vehicular Icejacking?

285658_10151005387237108_1092017587_n.jpg

Her 4th drunk driving offense? I would imagine she'll be spending some time in the big house for that one.

• Admin
Can someone confirm that it was not Ary in a dress?

Bwahahahahaha! I've always told Richard about the horrible MA drivers...now this...

Gotta love that the cup didn't spill and was still full. hahaha

How unfortunate for her. Funny, though. That's something I'd never expect to see.

This woman is a prime example of someone who should have her licence taken off her then give her a bus pass and tell he to EFF OFF

The worst part was that she didn't rake the bunker.

Gotta love that the cup didn't spill and was still full. hahaha

By the sounds of things, that cup staying full was probably pretty high on her priority list. Props to her for not compromising the booze throughout the entirety of her detour.

I can confirm it was not Ary, they said it was a cup full of alcohol. Not Curry

Loving the cup sitting on the truck. Don't drink and drive! You might spill your drink.

How do you score that? It seems it's a fairway bunker, does it count as a missed fairway? FIR?

Lol at the bad lie pun

car1.jpg

Haha and rep added about the curry. . .

Can someone confirm that it was not Ary in a dress?

"You gotta love when even weak sauce posting ends in epic fail."

Sounds like a little Mayhem to me...
Spoiler

Or

Life comes at you fast...

Spoiler

didnt take long for OH to lose the title...thanks MA

Tremendous story, tremendous picture, tremendous posts. THP, I applaud thee...

Any mention of what brand GPS told her to "Turn left...into a corn field...turn left...onto the golf course...continue 150 yards...into the sand bunker..."?

Tremendous story, tremendous picture, tremendous posts. THP, I applaud thee...

Any mention of what brand GPS told her to "Turn left...into a corn field...turn left...onto the golf course...continue 150 yards...into the sand bunker..."?

iBud
It tastes great, is low on calories and the late Steve Jobs added incredible GPS functionality to it.

hahahahahah. Yes Massachusetts! Way to show up with something insanely stupid!!!!

Back