South Florida get-together?

I typically have scuba gear in the trunk of my car if anyone needs to borrow any...

Ha, buy a rain hat too then.

--
Tapatalk2

I've got an extra Nike jacket I'll toss in the bag.

How do you not have any living in Florida though?

--
Tapatalk2
I have a jacket, just never bought any pants. No idea why I dont have any?

How do you not have any living in Florida though? Tapatalk2

I've only ever owned a pullover, never used rain pants. I've been wanting some for a while, so it's a perfect opportunity

I've got pants but they're awful. I think I would stay drier without them. Serious swamp azz.

--
Tapatalk2

Keep that swamp stuff in your own damn cart lol. And don't wear white pants!

How do you slackasses not own rain gear. You each have thousands of dollars in clubs but no rain gear.....the horror :D

How do you slackasses not own rain gear. You each have thousands of dollars in clubs but no rain gear.....the horror :D

It's Florida, where there is rain there is usually lightning and eff that. I'm having to get my rain suit out of storage tonight haha

I've got pants but they're awful. I think I would stay drier without them. Serious swamp azz.

--
Tapatalk2
Haha, gross.
Easy. I dont play in the rain? I dunno dude, I dont care if my legs get wet, I guess.

It's Florida, where there is rain there is usually lightning and eff that. I'm having to get my rain suit out of storage tonight haha

The old, 'it's Florida' defense....lol
Invest in some rainwear

Easy. I dont play in the rain? I dunno dude, I dont care if my legs get wet, I guess.

I'm with War, a little water on the legs doesn't hurt

Get to water test the Free's!

Too bad I picked up on this thread too late. :banghead:

For those NOT able to make it this weekend to Naples, I am down to re-organize another east cost FL event in Miami/ Ft. Lauderdale.

To those who CAN make it this weekend, may the rain never fall.....have fun!!

If anyone is stopping by so golf store be that carries hirzl tomorrow, can you grab me a small glove, mine is on its last leg and I won't make it to Tampa tomorrow.

Tapin for bird

If anyone is stopping by so golf store be that carries hirzl tomorrow, can you grab me a small glove, mine is on its last leg and I won't make it to Tampa tomorrow.

Tapin for bird
I will see if anywhere around here sells them, if so I can snag one for you. But, I dont think I have ever seen them in stores here.

Tapin for bird
I have to stop by a GG tomorrow so I'll grab you one, provided they have.

I will see if anywhere around here sells them, if so I can snag one for you. But, I dont think I have ever seen them in stores here.

No special trips dude. I just knower I'm not the only one needing supplies at the last minute. If you see one great, if not, no worries.

Tapin for bird

Tapin for bird

PGA SS here has a boatload of them. What time you thinking you'll get into Naples?

--
Tapatalk2

PGA SS here has a boatload of them. What time you thinking you'll get into Naples?

--
Tapatalk2

I'm not sure, when are you and War getting down there. What time is the SS open till?

I'm not sure, when are you and War getting down there. What time is the SS open till?
Sounds like you got it covered.

I'll be in Naples pretty much all day. I need to go by there and pick up my wedges tomorrow anyway. If your off come on down early.

Edit: I think 8 now, maybe 9.

--
Tapatalk2

Back