THP Tour Van - North Carolina Event

The more free beers the better for me.

High Life is my preference.

JB, I think it's time you and I play a little match my man.

It just got real! I thought I would only get to be a part of the Saturday round but after a few drinks I talked the old girl in letting me have the entire weekend. Some lucky folks get to party with me Saturday night!

Awesome! This is great news!

Posting from my POS Atrix so please excuse my horrid typing mistakles

Awesome! This is great news!

BTW, I'm crashing with you. I'm to cheap to pay for a hotel or something.

BTW, I'm crashing with you. I'm to cheap to pay for a hotel or something.

You are most certainly welcome to come stay. Going to be a blast.

JB, I think it's time you and I play a little match my man.

Very possible. I should tell you that you and I have played together quite a bit (and I have a feeling more coming), and sometimes its good at these events to play with those that we have not played with before though.

Very possible. I should tell you that you and I have played together quite a bit (and I have a feeling more coming), and sometimes its good at these events to play with those that we have not played with before though.

True that. Probably a better idea.

I am planning on being there and I am looking forward to meeting you guys for the first time.

Sweet tv! Looking forward to it man.

It just got real! I thought I would only get to be a part of the Saturday round but after a few drinks I talked the old girl in letting me have the entire weekend. Some lucky folks get to party with me Saturday night!

TC, that's awesome bro! I am really looking forward to this and this makes it that much better.

So are most guys planning on getting together after the golfing? I know this is a couple months out, but forgive my excitement.

So are most guys planning on getting together after the golfing? I know this is a couple months out, but forgive my excitement.

Check out the first post.

If people are planning on staying over, we can get together for dinner or drinks in the evening and see what North Carolina is all about.

You guys are gonna have too much fun! :blob:

One-T do we need Hawk to plan this?

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

Haha its the boredom talking

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

I take on all challengers that weekend....

formerly butters35

Back