LPGA Manulife Financial Classic [Spoilers]

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Girls going low so far as they head into the weekend. Shout out to KT as she is -5 and in 15th as they head to moving day.

Congrats so far to Kris! Hope she keeps it up.

GO Kris!!!!!

That is awesome! Go KT!

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

Sweet, go Kris!

• Admin
Watching now on Golf Channel. Not the best coverage, that is for sure, but some nice names in this event. Kris is still in the top 20 right now as she is even for the round. I really dont care for the course. It does not seem very penal at all for missing the fairways and that brings back the lack of reward for hitting it straight.

Please forgive me for calling this the MancityLife Financial Classic.

Looks like Stacy Lewis got a little tan in the last couple weeks.

Kinda sucks to see no US girls on the leaderboard. Not unexpected, but disappointing.

Watching now on Golf Channel. Not the best coverage, that is for sure, but some nice names in this event. Kris is still in the top 20 right now as she is even for the round. I really dont care for the course. It does not seem very penal at all for missing the fairways and that brings back the lack of reward for hitting it straight.

I was following the scoring on lpgascoring.com and saw that Kris was even through 17 and still -5 for the tourney.

That's too bad about the rough, as Kris' game is FW and GIR from what I witnessed. Splits fairways ALL day long.

We have a couple of US gals up there... It's fun for me to watch what my stroke is "supposed" to look like. I have a feeling it is nowhere near as smooth... Certainly isn't as far.

We have a couple of US gals up there... It's fun for me to watch what my stroke is "supposed" to look like. I have a feeling it is nowhere near as smooth... Certainly isn't as far.

Hell, I wish I had some of their tempo and smoothness. Very fun swings to watch.

Hell, I wish I had some of their tempo and smoothness. Very fun swings to watch.

No doubt, which is why I have a piece of tape on my Clicgear that says S.L.A.G. = Swing Like A Girl

No offense to the women intended, but boy do I ever make better contact with that swing thought. Want to learn how to swing - watch the ladies not the guys.

Kris finished up at even par for the day, -5 for the tourney. T19th right now heading into tomorrow - would love to see a top 10 out of her!

No doubt, which is why I have a piece of tape on my Clicgear that says S.L.A.G. = Swing Like A Girl

No offense to the women intended, but boy do I ever make better contact with that swing thought. Want to learn how to swing - watch the ladies not the guys.

Kris finished up at even par for the day, -5 for the tourney. T19th right now heading into tomorrow - would love to see a top 10 out of her!

I like you better and better every day ;) S.L.A.G. Is good!

I had a sticker on my old ZX6 that said Girls Rule! Dressed up in my leather armored gear (very unisex in appearance) guys would say "dude, what's with the sticker?", then I'd pull off my Shoei Cobra full face helmet and say "I'm no dude, and girls rule... Any questions?" Silence generally followed :)

Man, does this golf course look tame. Leaders are way under par.

Kevin

Judy and her male counterparts talk about the Canadian gallery as if they're third worlders. lol. "Trust me, the spectators realize they are seeing some of the best players in the world."

Hehehehe. Canadians. It likes they've never seen a golf tournament.

Kevin

Is my girl Anna Nordqvist still near the top of the leader board?

Gregory Hines. Tapping.

Oh, Brittany! Wow. Not even close.

4 way playoff. Us against them.

Kevin

Dang! I've missed all LPGA today... sMom only likes watching PGA. She just left and I come into a playoff!

Jeez!

Two nice shots for eagle tries in the playoff.

Two nice shots for eagle tries in the playoff.

I knew I should have watched the ladies today. I don't think I would have dozed off.

Two great shots right there.

Nobody wants it.

Kevin

And it's down to three. And on it goes.

After the previous two putts, I almost expected Brittany to miss that. Wow, those were two bad putts. But she got it in there.

Would be cool to see her best three, now two, Korean gals while playing in a foreign country.

Kevin

After the previous two putts, I almost expected Brittany to miss that. Wow, those were two bad putts. But she got it in there.

Would be cool to see her best three, now two, Korean gals while playing in a foreign country.

Kevin

Agreed.

I'm miffed I wasn't watching this all day still.

C'mon Brittany!

Agreed.

I'm miffed I wasn't watching this all day still.

C'mon Brittany!

Stacy made a huge run. Chipped in for eagle at the last for a 29 on the back nine to fall one shot short of the playoff.

Kevin

Back