Hello from Melbourne, Australia

timjclare

Reaction score
Handicap
Hi all, Tim here from Melbourne, Australia and glad to be a part of THP. Been playing golf socially for 15 years but have just recently decided to get into competition golf on a Saturday.

Normally try to get around under 100, but that proves to be a bit difficult at times! A true hacker! I've recently had some lessons and thinking about updating my gear so hopefully the numbers can come tumbling down!

Are there many other non-US hackers out there?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome! We have quite an international group here. I lived in Gladstone, QLD for a few years myself.

Welcome to THP glad you joined us.

¡dɥʇ oʇ ǝɯoɔlǝʍ

Welcome to THP !

Welcome to THP! I visited Melbourne when I did a study abroad in Wollongong years ago, and loved it. I left plenty of empty Carlton bottles in my wake. This is a great place to talk about/obsess about the pondering of new gear.

Welcome to the forum Tim!

Welcome to THP!

Hi Tim, Welcome to THP for another Tim!

Welcome to THP.

Welcome to THP! I visited Melbourne when I did a study abroad in Wollongong years ago, and loved it. I left plenty of empty Carlton bottles in my wake. This is a great place to talk about/obsess about the pondering of new gear.

Nice on Jeff, but you could have found a better beer I'm sure!

Nice on Jeff, but you could have found a better beer I'm sure!

You are right about that, but at that point in my life, I was more concerned with quantity over quality.:drinks:

Welcome to THP Tim, quite a few from all over the world, lots of Aussie's.

Welcome aboard.

Welcome to the forum, Tim. You'll like it here.

:welcome:

welcome to THP!

Thanks Dawg - I don't want to get ahead of myself but do the guys restrict testing and giveaways to US residents?

Not always, usually the testers overseas will have to pay the shipping cost though.

welcome to THP

:welcome:

Welcome!

Back