What Golf Stuff Did You Buy Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't pay money yesterday, but I got a new driver, fairway wood, and hybrid. I ended up walking out with 3 new clubs as well as $135 of store credit to my name, can't beat that! But moving on... I got a Callaway RAZR Fit driver and 3 wood, and an Adams Idea Pro Black hybrid.

how did you do that haha

how did you do that haha

I have my ways....haha. In all honesty, I returned my last set up, got just about full price in store credit and the Callaway stuff just went on sale, and the hybrid is an older one so it was super cheap.

Wow that's really cool! I bet the razr fit will be awesome, all the morgan cup callaway staff love them!

Wow that's really cool! I bet the razr fit will be awesome, all the morgan cup callaway staff love them!

They were actually my first pick when I got my PING's, but for the price I couldn't justify the RAZR Fit's. But after the discount, I'm so happy.

Didn't pay money yesterday, but I got a new driver, fairway wood, and hybrid. I ended up walking out with 3 new clubs as well as $135 of store credit to my name, can't beat that! But moving on... I got a Callaway RAZR Fit driver and 3 wood, and an Adams Idea Pro Black hybrid.

I'd say that's a good day in most people's book!

Just had an iron fitting went with the ping i20 5-pw. Had to go green dot 1/2 inch shorter on the shafts and 3 extra wraps of tape. Can't wait to get them.

Just had an iron fitting went with the ping i20 5-pw. Had to go green dot 1/2 inch shorter on the shafts and 3 extra wraps of tape. Can't wait to get them.

Congrats!!!

Tapped that...

Really? I use one of these things until it's lost 99% of the time, no issue with the durability, but I will def give the Epoch's a go next time I'm somewhere where I can pick them up. Since I lost the ones I bought, that will be sometime soon.

Good lookin' out, thanks dude!

It really depends on how you tee your ball up and which size Epoch you use. If you use the longest size and tee it mid height or lower they will break.

Tapped that...

I never tee up irons with the long epoch tees. they break every time. Short ones however are awesome. I need to buy some THP epochs when I loose all of the ones I have.

2 ATV forged heads
12 White ferrules with red rings
6 Lamkin NDur Red/white grips
2 Lamkin Performance Plus Wedge grips in white
1 Cobra Shaft adapter
1 Lamkin REL 3GEN in Green

2 ATV forged heads
1 Cobra Shaft adapter

You're an animal.

2 ATV forged heads
1 Cobra Shaft adapter

I have the green 3GEN on my wedges. Looks sweet.

A plotting one.

To match up with the green of the snake and it's shaft. Should look sharp.

BTW, ran to the "range" here in town for a bucket with the 14* Mashie and Devo8 combo. Color me impressed in the honeymoon. Not only does the combo look badass, the results were kinda fun to look at as well. We shall see on course tomorrow though.

It really depends on how you tee your ball up and which size Epoch you use. If you use the longest size and tee it mid height or lower they will break.

Tapped that...

I would need the longest ones they have, and I tee it high. Like...high, high. Think I should give it a go?

For irons, I only uses broken tees I find on the teebox...just a weird mental thing. I like to use other peoples shattered tee's and know I'll hit a better shot with the broken one than they did with the full tee. So, I wouldn't need to worry about burning through them that way.

2 ATV forged heads
1 Cobra Shaft adapter

Winning.

I'm super jealous of the forged ATV's, dude.

Finally pulled the trigger on a new set of irons.

Hit the Wilson DI-11, Cleveland CG-16 and the Mizuno JPX-800s. I didn't really care for the Clevelands, so it came down to the Wilsons and the Mizunos. Even though there was a spectacular price on the Wilsons, I went with the Mizunos. I just really liked the way the ball came off the clubface.

Also, the shop made up a composite set for me, with the 4 and 5 hybrids and the 6-GW. Bought a Mizuno sand wedge also to round out the set. The salesman spent over an hour with me fitting and tuning to get the right shafts for my swing too (ended up with the Dynamic Gold SL).

I might have them next week, he said Mizuno was really fast with their orders. Until then, I am going to be like a little kid waiting for the phone to ring. :banana:

50, 55, 60 Eidolons from Jman as well as another Wishon 949mc. I really hope to post a bag purchase in here tomorrow.

Bought the Frogger club brush this morning after seeing so many people on here say they're awesome items.

Bought the Frogger club brush this morning after seeing so many people on here say they're awesome items.
I just bought mine this week and used it a bit and really like it.

Bought myself a black Titleist hat which created at least six new wardrobe combinations. Now I need my AC hat to match up with the final shirt I have that doesn't have a hat.

50, 55, 60 Eidolons from Jman as well as another Wishon 949mc. I really hope to post a bag purchase in here tomorrow.

I'm Jman, and I approve this post. LOL

Bought a Cleveland TL310 Driver w/ the S C. Kua shaft. After my round today I went to the driving range and finally figured out what the pro was talking about and was hitting the nuggets out of the ball but getting only about 200yrds carry with my 10.5 R flex Cleveland DST (and that was with a high trajectory). I decided to go to the shop, after finishing my yard work, to get on the launch monitor to see if my swing speed was even slower than last year (I need to get on monitors more). My SS was 95-99 and I hit the TL310 between 13*-15* (I only hit 3 shots before being sold, it was only $150 for the driver and the shot dispersion was great) w/ 250yrds carry on the 1st 2 shots and 269 on the 3rd. I guess I graduated to a S shaft by swinging the club right. Unfortunately, I now have two R shafts on the way, fortunately, my Mashies have the S shafts already (I thought I had gone with Rs on those). I may be able to tip the Rs to get a stiffer shaft or I'll just have to sell them (probably sell them).

The other thing about the 310 I really like is the small head (440cc) and the sound (no ting, no crash, just a solid crack).

I didn't buy but I traded for:

Used TaylorMade R9 Driver
Used TaylorMade R9 3 Wood
Used Cleveland CG15 Wedges 52/56/60
Used TaylorMade 2010 TMX Stand Bag
Used Skycaddie SG5

Just came across this site so here's my first post.

Today was a good day for purchases. Got an rbz 3 wood and 3 rescue, Cleveland cg16 60 degree wedge, Penta 5 balls, Ogio Recoil bag, and a Scotty Cameron Monterey putter. It's only money right? Hahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back