Contest - Bushnell Z6 Rangefinder

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Last edited:
Now that is definitely freaking cool. Very cool.

BAM! Sweeeeet!!

Excellent prize! This one is mine for sure this time!

• Admin
If you get a chance and are participating in the bonus entries, do THP a favor and follow Bushnell Golf on twitter. They are great folks and always have good news coming out of their social media team.

Awesome contest and prize!

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S II using Tapatalk 2

This is an awesome contest! Thanks THP and Bushnell!

Great contest. Thanks Bushnell and THP!

Neat contest. Thanks THP and Bushnell!

What a terrific prize! Thanks THP and Bushnell.

Awesome contest THP and Bushnell.

Awesome prize, and it isn't a staff bag so we don't have to worry about One-T winning it.

Thanks to Bushnell Golf for supplying such a great prize!! Thanks to THP for another great contest!!

I bought a GPS a couple years ago, and have had a very hard time making myself buy a Rangefinder, but man it would be helpful to have accurate laser distances out on those beloved driving ranges where you can't trust any posted yardages and that move their hitting ropes around so that there is no way of knowing how far your clubs are going.

Awesome prize, and it isn't a staff bag so we don't have to worry about One-T winning it.

QFT!!!

This is an awesome contest....thanks to THP and Bushnell Golf!!

Great contest!! Thanks to Busnell and THP!!

This is awesome, I was just thinking earlier today "man, I wonder if THP would ever have a Bushnell testing or contest or something" because I don't have the cash at the moment for one, but would love one.

Super cool, thanks to THP and Bushnell for this one.

Very cool. Thank you THP and Bushnell

Sweet !
That is a unit I could really use. Good luck everyone!

Thanks to THP and Bushnell for this contest!!

Very cool contest! Thank you THP and Bushnell! I have an older model Bushnell and can not say enough about it. I can only imagine how well the newer models work. Good luch everyone.

Wow very cool contest! Thanks to Bushnell and THP, I'm in for day 1!

Moved this thread to golf clubs section of the forum. If you have tried this device out, please use this thread for your feedback as well.

Pretty awesome contest I was just thinking my Internet driving distance is close to 450 yards so this will really come in handy on those short par 4s!

Back