Bridgestone Enters The Morgan Cup

Another package is arriving tomorrow from Bridgestone! Hmmmm.....what could it be?

Another package is arriving tomorrow from Bridgestone! Hmmmm.....what could it be?

Me too! Too bad I am going to be in Indiana.

Posting from my POS Atrix so please excuse my horrid typing mistakles

Well, after a little "research" I know what it is but will leave it a surprise for the unboxing video. :act-up:

It's probably your golf balls

Man cookie and Seth are getting bonus packages. I would just like to get my j40 dpc on. But not email this morning which means it likely won't happen today or tomorrow.

I'm getting a delivery tomorrow too. It's 1.3 lbs. I wonder what it could be?

Fear the Sober Frog!! Amphibians can Tapatalk

sweet! Could it be apparel? Last time we all picked up apparel days before the MC. Maybe they sent out a team Sneds Visor. That would make Jake very happy.
I would love for an email from UPS hehe

That does not sound very heavy.

I am highly curious. This is a very pleasant surprise! Gosh I am proud to be a Bridgestone staffer!

Posting from my POS Atrix so please excuse my horrid typing mistakles

considering I'm still waiting on my irons yes it sounds lite

Last edited:
sweet! Could it be apparel? Last time we all picked up apparel days before the MC. Maybe they sent out a team Sneds Visor. That would make Jake very happy.
I would love for an email from UPS hehe
Dude my big bald head would look amazing in a Sneds visor!

I have a package being delivered today, I suspect it's my irons/wedges.

Dude my big bald head would look amazing in a Sneds visor!

I have a package being delivered today, I suspect it's my irons/wedges.

I'm bringing one to MB for you, because you'd look better than One-T in that visor.
Can't wait to see what gets delivered for you today buddy.

Well, after a little "research" I know what it is but will leave it a surprise for the unboxing video. :act-up:

I know what it is too. Lol

Oof da....:bulgy-eyes:

I skimmed my own email from UPS, the package is not coming from Bridgestone after all. No worries though, I'm still enjoying the hell out of prepping with the stuff I do have. It'll be that much more exciting when a Bridgestone box does make it!

Looking forward to more feedback from the guys gaming the J40 DPCs. I love those irons!

Jake thanks for clarifying. I am no longer envious of you.

what's going on in here? Is a package coming or not? Jake has me confused. Did someone just say another package was coming to get some of the Bstone staffers posting? It works every time if that was the point.

what's going on in here? Is a package coming or not? Jake has me confused. Did someone just say another package was coming to get some of the Bstone staffers posting? It works every time if that was the point.
Jake skimmed his UPS email. He is getting a package, it is not from Bridgestone. I think. :bulgy-eyes:

Jake does not have anything coming today from Bridgestone. Bullfrog and myself have an additional package being delivered tomorrow (the 1.3 lb reference from earlier).

I've never seen one in person of what I think is in the package. I've looked for them to.

I've never seen one in person of what I think is in the package. I've looked for them to.

Spill it frogger!

Cookie is a forum moderator. He can spill it. Lol

Cookie is a forum moderator. He can spill it. Lol

Why all this secrecy? Out with it!

Back