The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am truly not trying to be a stereotyper and I'm not trying to ruffle any feathers. In Japanese culture is it a sign of power to assert dominance over someone?

I am just wondering because I have heard that before but I don't really know myself. I am thinking that if that's true then maybe that is what this guy was trying to do because I know he was a high-ranking officer in his military.

Tapping and crashing with the new updated/downgraded Tapatalk.

That sucks Colt. Really unfortunate.

One question. Did you do the crane thing at him?

Hah! No. I'm level 4 combatives certified and certed to train level 3. I'm no Couture but if I ever need I can take care of myself.

You could always have "accidentally" played one club too many?

As a friendly suggestion, bro. You should probably delete that post before you get hammered. A lot of guys around here including myself take hitting into people very seriously. You were probably just joking but it still don't sound bueno.

Food poisoned or something. Wow, what a horrible day. Seriously considered the ER about four hours ago.

Kevin

Food poisoned or something. Wow, what a horrible day. Seriously considered the ER about four hours ago.

Kevin

Sorry to hear Kevin. I know that's the worst feeling imaginable.

Sorry to hear Kevin. I know that's the worst feeling imaginable.

Short of t-bagging a food processor!

Kelly is out of town for the next three days, and anytime Momma doesn't come home at the appropriate time, C.J. Dog goes into panic mode and is the neediest, most lost goofball on the face of the earth.

Colt I woulda pulled out your username and then given them the one two piece.

Colt I woulda pulled out your username and then given them the one two piece.

I am way too pretty for jail!

Huge junior event to follow tomorrow and I'm poisoned. Sucks. Hopefully this clears overnight.

Kevin

Tough news Kevin.

Hope you don't have to miss it that is never fun

Man, my shoulder is killing me right now. Already taken 4 ibuprofen

Man, my shoulder is killing me right now. Already taken 4 ibuprofen

I took something a little stronger than I should have for my head. Feel fine now. lol

I took something a little stronger than I should have for my head. Feel fine now. lol

Man, I don't play games when it comes to headaches. I'll take the strongest thing I can find

Man, I don't play games when it comes to headaches. I'll take the strongest thing I can find

Yep, I'm with ya. I'm just thankful I don't get them like I did as a teen, used to have migraines that would just make me physically ill.

Another dumb travel day back and forth to NYC which means I got very little sleep and am about to walk out the door. 3 stops in the city today and the back home. Hoping it's not a long day since I have a golf lesson scheduled at 6:15. All drive time today which leaves me very little time for THP posting. I'll make sure to lurk though. I hear lurking is awesome.

I cant sleep.

Wish this freaking rain would stop!

It's funny though, last week I was complaining because my grass was dry and I was tired of running my sprinklers.

How about a healthy balance there mother nature.

dude you need to play alot of golf with some local bradda's... the big mokes will get your back and nobody will think about punking you hahaha

Wish this freaking rain would stop!

It's funny though, last week I was complaining because my grass was dry and I was tired of running my sprinklers.

How about a healthy balance there mother nature.
Im with ya on that rant, biggsy. Non stop rain since Saturday.

I stayed up too late playing that dang iPad game and now Im tired and struggling. I dont think Im going to be a par or better worker today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back