What Golf Stuff Did You Buy Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good grief dude. lol

i love seeing Jmans reaction.... the other one i have on order wasn't shipped he shipped the wrong one so luckily for me hes splitting up the bill and i can pay for the other one when he gets it. 3 bettis at once with 2 other headcovers and 2 divot tool sets at once was gonna be a huge hit.

I can respect it! Beauties bucky!

Picked up a set of Wilson Di11 irons for 100.00. Couldnt resist once I hit them. Every shot was center mass so I have to see if I can repeat on the course. Guess I will find out soon.

Picked up a set of Wilson Di11 irons for 100.00. Couldnt resist once I hit them. Every shot was center mass so I have to see if I can repeat on the course. Guess I will find out soon.

Keith that is a great purchase at a crazy price!

Great looking putters Buck.

i love seeing Jmans reaction.... the other one i have on order wasn't shipped he shipped the wrong one so luckily for me hes splitting up the bill and i can pay for the other one when he gets it. 3 bettis at once with 2 other headcovers and 2 divot tool sets at once was gonna be a huge hit.

Wow! Those are really nice! If I did that I might as well have my lawyer fill out divorce paperwork

Is it bad that I want Buck to bring his putter collection to the Atlantic City tour Van stop?

I picked up a dozen Srixon Z star SL yellow balls .

How on earth did you manage that!? I'm on the market for Ci11's, and that price is insane, congrats!

Snatched an X24 4i from Callaway Preowned for my 5-Pw set.

Is it bad that I want Buck to bring his putter collection to the Atlantic City tour Van stop?

I can bring a couple. I won't be gaming them anyway.

Just ordered a Acer XF 19* hybrid head with FST Pro 115 shaft for experiment...

This will be my experimentation of both Acer XF hybrid...see if this head performs any good...but more importantly with FST Pro 115 to see how it performs.

Will see how this combo works out when it gets here...for total of $36 shipped to my door, I can't complain.

Just ordered a Acer XF 19* hybrid head with FST Pro 115 shaft for experiment...

This will be my experimentation of both Acer XF hybrid...see if this head performs any good...but more importantly with FST Pro 115 to see how it performs.

Will see how this combo works out when it gets here...for total of $36 shipped to my door, I can't complain.

The FST 115's and 125's are super nice, I think you'll be pleased. Fun little project there!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bought some red VDRs for my irons, some solvent, and tape. Got all the old grips off and realized I got the wrong tape......gives me something to do tomorrow evening I guess.

Picked up a new golf glove after the little hole that was in it spread to half the palm on my last round. Also ordered up a new wedge to fill the gap between my 50 degree AW and my 58 degree. Left myself with a few shots that were right in the gap I was missing in the last couple rounds.

Was at right place at right time I guess AK. Some guy had just traded the Di11s in at Ed Watts and they had them marked down since the Di13s would be coming in soon. Went to display and saw 11s new were in the 500.00 range. I do a ton of business with these guys and they gave me a nice price break on an already great price for the used sticks.

TapAhoy!

Bought a 47* SCOR wedge from Cookie

Was at right place at right time I guess AK. Some guy had just traded the Di11s in at Ed Watts and they had them marked down since the Di13s would be coming in soon. Went to display and saw 11s new were in the 500.00 range. I do a ton of business with these guys and they gave me a nice price break on an already great price for the used sticks.

TapAhoy!

How are you gonna work those into the iron rotation? I kid, but I'm about to get a new set of irons and keep my Mizunos as backups.....I just haven't given any thought to buying a third string.

Just re-vamped my trusted old L4V with a new 70 gr Graffaloy shaft. 100 bucks on a club that´s worth 25(?) I guess that´s love...

Got a bug up my ass and bought a set of Taylormade Burner 2.0 irons to replace my 2 year old Adams A7OS's.

Bought a BagBoy Triswivel online, will be delivered tomorrow. I'll be sharing my experience in the appropriate thread (sounds like many THP's choose the Clicgear 3.0 over Triswivel).

A couple of these!
41nGwcLTzQL._AA300_.jpg

This:
140.jpg

and this:
hirzl-trust-control-golf-glove.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back