The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just checked the weather for tomorrow.... more rain. Tomorrow was going to be my only chance to play golf. I might fly out of state, I can't go a whole week without playing.

Car accident this afternoon. Big time yuck.

And it comes off of what was such a fun couple of days for me.

My wife and I went 18 years without being in a car accident. Between her, my daughter and me we've been in 5 since January, none of which were our fault..............

I see the sun for the first time in nearly a week... its blinding.

I see the sun for the first time in nearly a week... its blinding.

Lmao, I had the same thought a few minutes ago. Didn't last long, as it is raining again.

All tis rain has finally caused some damage to my house. My wife called and told be that water had gotten in the family room. I will ow have to have someone come out and locate the leak. Ugh...ore only I didn't want to spend

All tis rain has finally caused some damage to my house. My wife called and told be that water had gotten in the family room. I will ow have to have someone come out and locate the leak. Ugh...ore only I didn't want to spend
And you're still in Vegas? That stinks....

That really sucks man...I am sorry to hear that.

Maybe get the week end off after 26 days w/o a day off how is this golf thing played again just swing harder got it.........

Sick kid and traveling...that is all

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

I feel you buddy, sick kids period

Holy Cow! I feel for you boys down in Florida. I just saw a picture of 17 at Sawgrass. It is literally an island green now with pretty much everything but the putting surface submerged. Jeez.

Feel your pain, we had a roof leak. Just wonderful.

Just received a e-mail the new oakley radar sun glasses i won are out of stock and listed incorrectly on ebay WTF????

Holy Cow! I feel for you boys down in Florida. I just saw a picture of 17 at Sawgrass. It is literally an island green now with pretty much everything but the putting surface submerged. Jeez.

Post it!

Its sunny right now where we are in FL. The dramatic pictures made it look crazy bad and some areas got some flooding, but most are still damage free.

Mom said little dude's not doing so hot. Might want to see someone dude.

My rant is we need a rain. Just got back from the farm and we have about 1,000 acres of soybean and corn that need rain in the worst way.

My rant is we need a rain. Just got back from the farm and we have about 1,000 acres of soybean and corn that need rain in the worst way.

Yes. It is shaping up to be a very bad year for the farmers around here, my old man included.

I hate when I make a post that I think is pretty good and it gets absolutely no acknowledgement whatsoever. I think I'll go out and buy myself a THP participation trophy. Then I can sit and look at it while I'm on THP and say this over and over:

[video=youtube;-DIETlxquzY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-DIETlxquzY[/video]

I hate when I make a post that I think is pretty good and it gets absolutely no acknowledgement whatsoever. I think I'll go out and buy myself a THP participation trophy. Then I can sit and look at it while I'm on THP and say this over and over:

[video=youtube;-DIETlxquzY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-DIETlxquzY[/video]

Insert "Rickie Fowler" into your post and your gold. Even if it has nothing to do with what you are posting about. Do it!

LMAO, repped for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back