Morgan Cup - Video Thread

We have an exclusive....it appears the whereabouts of Captain Intensity have been discovered. Now if only he would come out of retirement and protect the streets and help Team THP!

We have an exclusive....it appears the whereabouts of Captain Intensity have been discovered. Now if only he would come out of retirement and protect the streets and help Team THP!

Hahaha...I love the slip and slide.

Captain Intensity to the rescue...

I've waited for this day for almost a full year! Yes!!

Shoot it up Yorkem! hahahahaha

Finally!!! Get the old geezer out of the home and back on the streets where he belongs.

Saving lives and smashing drives since 2011
--
Capt. Intensity

Me thinks Jake just wanted a reason to bust out the slip n slide!

Stay intense.....until Sunday when we play.

This news just broke in the MC Trash Talk thread. HE'S BACK!!!!

[video=youtube;gg-muJYUDNE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gg-muJYUDNE[/video]

I wish we could get some video of the neighbors filming from their windows as Captain Intensity films these in his backyard...........would be so great.

Yorkem......Roger Clemens called and wanted his supply back. Is that even legal????

Love Captain Intensity!

I wish we could get some video of the neighbors filming from their windows as Captain Intensity films these in his backyard...........would be so great.

Yorkem......Roger Clemens called and wanted his supply back. Is that even legal????
Captain Intensity protects those very neighbors, they're happy to have that crazy bastage around.

There is so much right with that video. The Rocky music seals the deal.

COOKIE

I thought I saw something fly the skyline this morning. CAPTAIN INTENSITY!

YES!!!! Captain Intensity to the rescue!!!! And Yorkem....wow. Just wow. You'll be pumping those drives out there 300 yards...left.

Well played Capt'n Crunch - "whozat howzat". You will know my name by the end of this thing buddy.

This news just broke in the MC Trash Talk thread. HE'S BACK!!!!

[video=youtube;gg-muJYUDNE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gg-muJYUDNE[/video]

Hahaha...Jake, you are awesome bro. Gonna be great to see you again in a few weeks. I have definitely missed Captain Intensity

He should have never given it to me because I am getting all white knuckled and will whoop his old non juiced a$$! JK

Back