Contest - THP iPad Giveaway Sponsored by Fairway Solitaire

I loaded this game on my phone and my ipad and I'm officially addicted to this game.

Playing this is all I have done today. I'm hooked into the wall charging while I'm playing......

This game is quite addicting... but I am still not any good at it. Sigh

Finally got three stars on all flash courses!!!
Screenshot2012-06-27at112142AM.png

Congrats...I'm down to just the Chaos Club to go. Flew through the first six, then spent hours last night getting Greenhorn and Jungle Brook

Congrats...I'm down to just the Chaos Club to go. Flew through the first six, then spent hours last night getting Greenhorn and Jungle Brook

I don't know how much time I spent yesterday and today trying to beat Jungle Brook!!!

Reminder bump for a fun game, my entry is in

I can't stop playing this game. On Buzzard Gulch at the moment.

I played it on both my flights today. News flash, I suck at it just as much as real golf.

Just tried the flash version on my laptop.
Really fun...will have to see about buying the full version.

I. Can't. Stop. Playing. This. Game.

Playing Dunes on the Cape now. Definitely some funny commentary in the game.

I played during an hour and a half conference call....everytime they asked me something I was like " huh?"

Paris Shoot Open is kicking my arse right now to get 3 stars.

JB and I are so addicted that we have been sitting on the couch not saying a word to each other. In fact all you hear is "damn 4 over par" or "yes! double eagle!".

Paris Shoot Open is kicking my arse right now to get 3 stars.
Im on the Gateway Course Pack, I cant get above a 2 star on any of them.

Chaos Club is driving me nuts

Im on the Gateway Course Pack, I cant get above a 2 star on any of them.

Just realized that it is two after mine. Ill be there soon.

So is everyone getting 3 stars before they move on? I have not so will have to go back and replay a bunch.

So is everyone getting 3 stars before they move on? I have not so will have to go back and replay a bunch.

Yes. I have not moved to a next level until I get 3 stars.

Depends on the mood. If I wasn't even close, skip it. If I missed because of the last hole, spite move says I have to get 3

3 stars or I keep playing until I do. Im a little OCD about it.

I go for 3, but let it go for a bit to play a different course then go back.

Back