Do you prefer to walk or ride?

I tend to focus better when I walk. Not always but historically with my game this is true.

I prefer walking over riding...but not many courses will allow you to walk. Reason? They think it is faster play if people ride...I don't think that is the case, but that's how course feels.

I think unsuitable for walking course design and the profits that come from cart fees are a factor here as well.

I will say walking and/or pushing has given me much better focus between shots than when I ride.

Great!! I'm hoping that will be the case for me as well. I find that I sometimes lose focus and seem a bit rushed when riding.

I play pretty much everyday and I try and walk at least two of those days. Depending on what time of day I am playing. I play college golf and I have to carry my own bag so I like to get in shape for that. And golf courses are beautiful, why not enjoy them instead of driving past?

Enjoy it while you can man. Being able to play that much golf is a gift.

I walk except for outings or 18-hole courses that are exceptionally hilly or have long green-to-next-tee distances. I used to carry as well, but I started getting back spasms this year, so yesterday I got a BagBoy Triswivel cart -- used it last night and liked it.

I'm walking our nine-hole league tonight, even though it's pushing 100F. With the cart I can carry lots of extra water. I'll know by 6pm how much of an idiot I am.

Walk if I can.

Ride....I get enough walking in when I'm walking around looking for my ball.

I prefer to ride since its so hot in the south. I like to stay under the shade and load up on drinks. Its also easier to find my ball in a cart! Lol

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S II using Tapatalk 2

Depends on the weather. If it's really hot I will ride, but if it's below 80-85 degrees, I will walk. Also depends on who I'm playing with as well, if others are riding I will ride and vice versa if they are walking I will walk.

I mainly will walk simply for some exercise.

This old man is riding. It is to hot here in the mid south to walk.

I like to ride, but shoot usually shoot 5-6 shots better when I walk, must be a mental thing

Ride because everyone I play with only rides so they can drink, lol. I would love to walk, but would want to get a push cart. My back isn't what it used to be.

It depends on the weather and how much time I have. If it's a beautiful day, slow day at the course and I have all the time in the world - I enjoy walking. If it is one of those crazy hot florida days or I am going to be tight on time - I like to ride.

I prefer to walk. When I play before 7:00, however, I tend to ride; I'm usually not awake enough to walk.

I love to walk when I play at night after work. Mornings or tournaments I prefer to ride.

Back