THP Tour Van Event - Atlanta, GA

Great course. Thanks for the leg work Chewie.
TapAhoy!

As a Canongate member I can attest to what a great course Bentwater is. Really looking forward to this Tour Van stop!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Haha, it's a beautiful little college town, very small, nice people. You'd like it. Quiet, but Birmingham isn't too far away.
Hmmmmmmm Montevallo sounds like one of them French towns :act-up:. You must have a Lear Jet parked in the back yard but yea, come on down to Georgia and play some golf with us!

Hey Easter Bunny I play in the 70's one day and pop a triple digit score on the card the next. It's all about having a good time with good friends. I could very easily be the worse golfer in the entire Georgia community right now so we can be paired up together :thumb:. Come on out and join us!
I can attest to this, and I can also say I've DONE this, with these very same people. We learn to go and have fun and hope we hit that one awesome shot you'll never forget.

Mary, Will you please make us some of your cookies? They're awesome. Haha. It would make the day perfect.

Mary, Will you please make us some of your cookies? They're awesome. Haha. It would make the day perfect.

I tasted these at the 2nd THP Outing and can attest (with wife not watching) that these are the best cookies I have ever tasted.
So, Mary, if you dont want to bring some come out of the goodness of your heart.....then bring some because I will pay you for them..:eat:

bama

How good are these cookies???

I gotta practice up. I've built a little makeshift sand practice area in the yard.

I gotta practice up. I've built a little makeshift sand practice area in the yard.

If you dont like these cookies, you need to rush to the hospital to have your pallette checked... IMHO...lol

As for the sand area in the back yard.....that is a really good idea.... I have about .75 acre of grass in my back yard.
I dont think my wife would miss a 25 sq ft section devoted to sand... :act-up:

Sounds like the only way to get some cookies is to attend the Atlanta outing!

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S II using Tapatalk 2

I can guarantee you will think it is worth the effort, world class cookies, world class folks and maybe not so world class golf but a great time on the course is a given.

I wonder if she knows how to make a spicy cookie...
If you dont like these cookies, you need to rush to the hospital to have your pallette checked... IMHO...lol

As for the sand area in the back yard.....that is a really good idea.... I have about .75 acre of grass in my back yard.

Nuff said :hungry:

They are absolutely the best cookies ever.

TapAhoy!

Ol' Grey is gonna unleash an Ace streak on us, by the looks of it.

*PERK* Mary's cookies??? That might cause a fat guy to fly cross country. Well that and seeing all of my THP friends...LOL

Great course and great rate! Thanks for setting this up, Chewie. I'm in and looking forward to joining you great folks.
Whew - HotLanta is living up to its name today - already at 99 degrees and heading towards a record 105 according to the Weather Guesser! :sweat:

That is a great rate! Good choice GA!

Have a great time y'all :)

This will be a good time. Bentwater is a nice course. Cheque when are they punching the greens?

They will not be punched. Our Sr. club championship is the same days THP will be there.

[QUOTE = JT723] Mary, Will you please make us some of your cookies? They're awesome. Haha. It would make the day perfect. [/QUOTE]

But of COURSE!

I tasted these at the 2nd THP Outing and can attest (with wife not watching) that these are the best cookies I have ever tasted.
So, Mary, if you dont want to bring some come out of the goodness of your heart.....then bring some because I will pay you for them..:eat:

bama

Ahhh thanks Bama

Ummm, not very good. I really don't know anything about baking...

Basically...

I wonder if she knows how to make a spicy cookie...

Honey, I know how to make a cookie so spicy it will put hair on your chest. :beauty: Seriously, I have a recipe I make for Cinco de Mayo that is Mexican chocolate, with a dash of cayenne and cinnamon. I also have a recipe for old fashioned molasses with all the cloves, cinnamon, and nutmeg you can stand in it.

I can guarantee you will think it is worth the effort, world class cookies, world class folks and maybe not so world class golf but a great time on the course is a given.

They are absolutely the best cookies ever.

Thanks SMG and DD! Love baking for you guys.

*PERK* Mary's cookies??? That might cause a fat guy to fly cross country. Well that and seeing all of my THP friends...LOL

We'd love to have you come!

I will definitely be at this event and yes, I'll have cookies...

Hey I expect a record crowd and don't make me mad :angry:

Hey I expect a record crowd and don't make me mad :angry:

I think you are going to have a heckuva mark to beat after Des Moines, OG!

Back