Taylormade US open Sweepstakes

Thats sweet! Congrats! Definitely post some pics!

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Please post some pictures of your stuff when it comes in Zeff, I'm so jealous haha

congrats again that is an incredible prize!!!!!

So what specs did you get on your driver?

I am going with a 12* R flex. I usually use a 10.5* but I'm thinking I can always lower it to 10.5* if the 12* doesn't work. We'll see, it all should be here this weekend, pics will definitely get posted!

Here'a link to some pics of the loot. www.photobucket.com/zefftaylormade

The items include a hat, head cover and golf bag all of which are commemorative 2012 for the US Open. All items have the commemorative US Open 2012 Taylormade patch included. The bag also has a brass plate at the bottom also stating it is for the 2012 US Open. The bag is totally awesome. The head cover is also great, the pull strap contains all the years the US Open was played at the Olympic Club. At the top of the patch on the right is "JF" and opposite is a "55" for Jack Fleck's win at the 1955 Open.

And then there's the driver, :bananadance:

We'll try that out tomorrow. I'm still shocked I won. I'll use the driver, head cover and hat, not quite sure about the bag yet. Maybe that will sit in the den for a while, a good place to store my extra clubs.

That is aswesome Zeff!
Can't wait to see the pics.

Here'a link to some pics of the loot. www.photobucket.com/zefftaylormade

The items include a hat, head cover and golf bag all of which are commemorative 2012 for the US Open. All items have the commemorative US Open 2012 Taylormade patch included. The bag also has a brass plate at the bottom also stating it is for the 2012 US Open. The bag is totally awesome. The head cover is also great, the pull strap contains all the years the US Open was played at the Olympic Club. At the top of the patch on the right is "JF" and opposite is a "55" for Jack Fleck's win at the 1955 Open.

And then there's the driver, :bananadance:

We'll try that out tomorrow. I'm still shocked I won. I'll use the driver, head cover and hat, not quite sure about the bag yet. Maybe that will sit in the den for a while, a good place to store my extra clubs.

Wow dude that was an amazing contest that you won. I'm happy a THP member brought it home! Congrats and enjoy your stuff, you may have to post your staff bag in the staff bag thread so we can all be in awe of it haha!

Way to go Zeff! That's a huge win!!

Wow that's an awesome prize pack! Way to go dude!

That stuff looks awesome dude. Congrats!

Nice win and pix Zeff! Link has been updated to Open Championship so sign up again!

Nice win and pix Zeff! Link has been updated to Open Championship so sign up again!

why not! although the THP contest is what I want to win!

Wow dude that was an amazing contest that you won. I'm happy a THP member brought it home! Congrats and enjoy your stuff, you may have to post your staff bag in the staff bag thread so we can all be in awe of it haha!

very nice pull!!

This is the new staff bag for the open championship!

open_champ_bag.jpg

Love the look of he bag. Would look great with the new rbz set!! Entered and thanks for the info.

Loving these contests. I'm in!

Back