THP Newsletter - July 2012

Great read this morning! Looking foward to the upcoming testings.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S II using Tapatalk 2

Another great newsletter. Good stuff coming up especially excited about the Morgan Cup. Last year was a blast following it.

If you didn't get the newsletter please send me a PM and I will send it to you. We use an automated system and sometimes it gets bounce backs if it takes to long to deliver to your email address. It's the one thing I hate about this program.

Another great newsletter! I loved that Matrix shaft and the testing on the nunchuk should be interesting for sure, really looking forward to what they think of it.

Great read this morning before a short motorcycle ride in the cooler weather. As many have already stated, some great things coming our way and looking forward to more info on most everything in this edition! GREAT JOB!

That Nunchuk testing has me curious here. I gotta know how that works out for people. I figure I'll give my good buddy in NC a little Matrix love should I win that one.

I scrolled back and saw Spazz's suggestion to check the spam folder, no idea why after all this time my email account decided to put it in the spam folder but low and behold, there it was. Thanks lady.

No prob!

It's where I found mine this morning... Not sure why but there ya go ;)

That Nunchuk testing has me curious here. I gotta know how that works out for people. I figure I'll give my good buddy in NC a little Matrix love should I win that one.
You mean Indiana right hehe.

Great newsletter. Looking forward to the Nunchuk hybrid shaft testing.

Glad everybody liked the newsletter. That big contest...Yeah its getting kicked off pretty soon.

I never got the newsletter this month?

(skim)

Another great newsletter for the month of July - awesome job Morgan!!

Matrix Anniversary shafts, only 200 made and THP gets 2 to give away in a contest? Sweet!!
More forum testing but this time it is the Nunchuk hybrid shafts! I think it's really cool to see forum members getting to review shafts and specifically for hybrids as hybrid shafts do not *seem* to garner a ton of attention. This will be a great one to watch.
Very cool that Christina has offered up her fashion sense services to the masses, I could certainly use some help at times!
September tour van - AWESOME. Enough said. Make a stop if you can, definitely worth the effort.
And the Morgan Cup, I could go on all day about that one - it is finally really getting real if that makes any sense. 3 week countdown to departure!!

Great newsletter. I'm looking forward to the Nunchuk testing, and I can't wait to read more about the Morgan Cup 2.0 action!

I enjoyed the Newsletter. Like a couple of other people have just said, I'm really interested in seeing how the Nunchuk testing. I'm looking forward to how the one flex or model concept works for people.

Great read, as usual. Excited for the shaft testing and contest.

Another great newsletter, thanks guys! Really do enjoy finding the THP newsletter in my inbox and reading through it twice to catch all the info!

How awesome that THP get 2 from a very limited run of special shafts to give us? And then there's the Nunchuck shaft testing, that should be a real interesting process given the thinking behind these shafts.

Still going through and clicking on the links to catch up with the style questions (I wonder if there might be a skinny jean question?), and all the Morgan Cup happenings as the excitement builds!!

Really enjoyed the newsletter, awesome information as always, THP teasers kill my blood pressure!!!

Back