The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey-oh!! Congrats to the family addition.

Congrats blu! It's harder but worth it.

I've been playing in spotify all morning. I love when I get into music kicks.

Congrats Blu, nice work with the short game!

Whatya playing?

Congrats Blu!
Congrats blu! It's harder but worth it.

I've been playing in spotify all morning. I love when I get into music kicks.

Congrats blu!

Congrats, blugold!

Mrs. Blugold is pregnant again. Baby Blugold is now going to be a big sister.

If my short game was as accurate.

congrats buddy, excited that you two are having another little blu baby. :thumb:

tapping and talking from Tapatalk

I'm listening to Wilco's newest album "The WHole Love". Now, I'm a pretty big Wilco fan. Have seen them probably 100 times or so and I am seriously disappointed in the direction they are heading musically. I just don't understand it. Or am I just getting older or something?

I wish Google would hurry up and get their fiber optic lines laid in KC. Still wanting to find out if they are going to do TV through those lines.

I'm listening to Wilco's newest album "The WHole Love". Now, I'm a pretty big Wilco fan. Have seen them probably 100 times or so and I am seriously disappointed in the direction they are heading musically. I just don't understand it. Or am I just getting older or something?

Haven't listened to the new album, but I am a Wilco fan. Such is music, though - some albums are much better than others. I remember when Radiohead released their latest album, The King of Limbs, and while I do like it, it's nothing close to some of their others. But then again, I'm used to Radiohead tinkering around, it's what they do....but Wilco? I'll have to give it a listen.

Haven't listened to the new album, but I am a Wilco fan. Such is music, though - some albums are much better than others. I remember when Radiohead released their latest album, The King of Limbs, and while I do like it, it's nothing close to some of their others. But then again, I'm used to Radiohead tinkering around, it's what they do....but Wilco? I'll have to give it a listen.

Big let down IMO. But then again, nothing has been as good as "Yankee Hotel Foxtrot"

Big let down IMO. But then again, nothing has been as good as "Yankee Hotel Foxtrot"

Yeah, YHF is my fave album of theirs as well.

YHF was boss. I have heard some of the new stuff, and its alright.

531713_10151890702525377_1808452371_n.jpg

What a loser. It's not a Big Mac without the onions.

Kevin

I like onions on my Big Mac. I like everything on my Big Mac. That's what makes it big.

Size queens...:alien:

I like bacon on my bigmac and onions.....

Getting hopped up on vanilla iced coffees.

Kevin

I'm unbelievably excited that I get to play an 18 hole course with a cart on Monday. Second time this year.

I'm unbelievably excited that I get to play an 18 hole course with a cart on Monday. Second time this year.

That's cool...I guess I'm lucky that I have a goat track 18 hole home course down here...it may not be as nice as a premium course, but it's 18 legit holes with a cart for $21 during the week. Good for practice rounds.

Lol carts are nice man but I'm looking forward to walking a little bit again.

Sent from someone else's iPhone using Tapatalk

That's cool...I guess I'm lucky that I have a goat track 18 hole home course down here...it may not be as nice as a premium course, but it's 18 legit holes with a cart for $21 during the week. Good for practice rounds.

That's epic dude. I'm playing a pretty nice course for $25. That's the super twilight rate. After 3:30. That's still too expensive for me to play a bunch. I get free golf at a 9 hole place at school to walk so I just play there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back