2012 Adidas Golf Shirts - THP Preview

I generally like their clothing, but those don't do it for me.

I think that buttonless shirt is awesome! I may be in the minority with that, but it looks sweet!

it looks good on and in person. my initial thought is that its nice, but can be a little annoying to take off.

My three favorite shirts are two adidas shirts, and a nike shirt. The nike shirt definitely fits better, and I would classify as a 'tailored fit.' The adidas shirts are lighter material, and therefore cooler to wear, but its just a regular fit.

Just like my suits, I don't like to wear something that could be classified as a "bag." Going to have to check those tailor fitted shirts out.

~Rock

I agree with this...I like a tailored fit, these might just be what your looking for

I used to love adidas shirts but I'm really not feeling any of the new gear. Good luck with the review. Lol that you have a mannequin.

John Deere Tap'n

Im curious as to where one would purchase a mannequin like that. That's hilarious.

I used to love adidas shirts but I'm really not feeling any of the new gear. Good luck with the review. Lol that you have a mannequin.

John Deere Tap'n

Im curious as to where one would purchase a mannequin like that. That's hilarious.

My wife bought it for a website she started, Lets just say I have to turn it around....haha

My wife bought it for a website she started, Lets just say I have to turn it around....haha

Haha. May come in handy if you find yourself reviewing a shirt designed for guys with moobs.

John Deere Tap'n

Haha. May come in handy if you find yourself reviewing a shirt designed for guys with moobs.

John Deere Tap'n
I will keep that in mind!

love adidas golf shirts, do not like the looks of the buttonless

I'm going to best honest... I'm not digging the looks of either shirt. Interesting buttonless shirt...

I actually really like these shirts and have been a fan of Adidas apparel for a while. I think they make some of the best golf shirts I've worn, looking forward to your review buddy.

Like the 2nd shirt, but wouldn't ever wear a shirt with that first neckline, just looks strange IMHO.

i love that white one. been searching the Earth for that in a size Small for a good price....i just found one the other day that i plan on purchasing very soon.
you guys and your huge shirts...holy cripe. i could fit 3 of me in an adidas Medium. seriously, i've done it.

yeah, i'm not a big fan of the neckline in that orange-ish one either.

Easy Tyno...you are offending you large, XL wearing MC partner.

it looks good on and in person. my initial thought is that its nice, but can be a little annoying to take off.

I agree with this...I like a tailored fit, these might just be what your looking for

Tailored fit is great for you skinny effers. hehehe

Those look nice yorkem... Is orange and the white w/stripes the only color choices?

First one looks like a bowling shirt, would wear it for bowling since I'm an adidas man and only wear adidas. Not crazy about the second one either. I like the classic 3-stripes shirts and regular relaxed polos. Last years models were great. Not too wild about some of the newer stuff.

Here is the red one on...its not as bad as some of u think

3237b8db-190e-4889.jpg

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

There's our model, hehe. It looks good on you man!

Looks much better on.

Last edited:
Ah now it looks red... And not bad looking on.

Would these be part of the FP line?

Liking a lot more of the newer Adidas stuff, the newer fits help a lot when looking for their shirts.

I like adidas stuff normally fut the buttonless shirt would never work for me I don't think. I have a size 7 3/4 head and have to make sure that all the buttons on my shirts are unbuttoned before I put them on.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

Tailored fit? Sign me up for that!

There is a little old school in those shirts. I too like the lack or buttons and fly away collar

Meh. I'm not sure how I feel about them. I don't really like the look of them on the dummy, but maybe they'd look better on an actual person.

Meh. I'm not sure how I feel about them. I don't really like the look of them on the dummy, but maybe they'd look better on an actual person.

Skim? Page 3.

Back