TM Rossa Spider done by Continental Golf and Vibrant Golf

Ospreyci

Reaction score
Handicap
Just wanted to share pics of my new toy. I purchased this TM Rossa Spider off Ebay for $30 and I extended it to 41 1/2" to experiment with the Belly Putter rage. WOW! What a difference it has made in my game. After many rounds with it I new I wanted to give it a facelift. Continental Golf did the head in flat black and Vibrant Golf did the shaft in flat black. I then put on a TM Ghost Spider grip. I love this thing. My putting average is down by 5 strokes a round...serious...went from high 70"s to lower 70"s just because I am making awesome lag putts or more one putting...love it!View attachment 5004View attachment 5005View attachment 5006View attachment 5007

Not sure why they are not showing..hope you can see them.

awesome looking putter. I planned on doing something like that to my TM ghost putter. Did continental use regular paint or did they powder coat?

That looks so mean! Awesome looking putter, I'll bet the ball shivers when you line up your putt!

Tappin' on my Thunderbolt

awesome looking putter. I planned on doing something like that to my TM ghost putter. Did continental use regular paint or did they powder coat?
I would be guessing, but it looks like powder coat because I accidentally dropped in in my garage (caught it before it hit hard) and it didn't even leave a mark. The shaft is a really tough coating done my Vibrant. I don't see that wearing after time. I love the way it looks.

Nice looking makeover, that thing looks mean! :D

That is one nasty looking stick...I like it!

Very nice, and great price

If I may ask, how much did it cost to get the head and the shaft done like that?

It's a sweet looking putter dude. I love it.

That looks amazing, they did a great job on that spider putter, I hope it putts as good as it looks haha

busey_clapping.gif

Im digging the black color scheme, nice choice man!

If I may ask, how much did it cost to get the head and the shaft done like that?

It's a sweet looking putter dude. I love it.
Thanks for all the feedback. It cost $65 for the head, and that is paying an extra$10 for quick turn around
, and $35 for the shaft. Those prices include the shipping back to you. I had the head and shaft back in about 10 days. I looks so good in person! I really like how Virbrant does the shaft, very durable.
This putter performs so well for me that my playing partners want to steal it from me. I had so any 1 putts Sat. It was killing them. This has transformed my game so that I haven't shot in the 80's in months. Yes, the honeymoon period is long over. I am not the type of guy to spend $100 on a putter unless I planned on keeping it fr a long time.

Back