Morgan Cup - Trash Talk Thread

We'll see who's doing all the laughing though. I know you and I will be....that's a given.

Then I guess you won't be seeing who does all the laughing?

What?

And Knuckler...you know we'll be laughing for sure. Gotta have fun while we're out there!

don't try to understand Chunky. You need the Rosetta Stone to decipher what he's talking about most of the time

don't try to understand Chunky. You need the Rosetta Stone to decipher what he's talking about most of the time
I'm still laughing every time I think of you in that Spam shirt and panty hose on your head.

What?

And Knuckler...you know we'll be laughing for sure. Gotta have fun while we're out there!

Absolutely man. I played awfully at the outing when we played together, and it was still one of the most fun rounds of golf I have ever played. I expect that this round will be a blast too.

I'm still laughing every time I think of you in that Spam shirt and panty hose on your head.

LOL it wasn't panty hose. But I do love that SPAM shirt. I can't wait to rock it at the MC

LOL it wasn't panty hose. But I do love that SPAM shirt. I can't wait to rock it at the MC
You know how bad ass that video would have been if you really shaved your head? Damn!!!

Bring only your Spam shirt....why not?

We'll see who's doing all the laughing though. I know you and I will be....that's a given.

Yeah, that one was pretty funny. It will be interesting to see the rap battle of the real MC, Captain Intensity vs some guy in a Pierre Garcon jersey. That guy that Pierre Garcon was 6'5, so he is going to think you and I are literally giants.

You know how bad ass that video would have been if you really shaved your head? Damn!!!

Bring only your Spam shirt....why not?

yeah that would have been bad ass.
Only the Spam shirt? I didn't know it was that kind of party, but sure.

Yeah, that one was pretty funny. It will be interesting to see the rap battle of the real MC, Captain Intensity vs some guy in a Pierre Garcon jersey. That guy that Pierre Garcon was 6'5, so he is going to think you and I are literally giants.
I'm guessing he won't be rapping much when he's on the business end of a 5&4 beat down.

yeah that would have been bad ass.
Only the Spam shirt? I didn't know it was that kind of party, but sure.
You're a sick puppy. You're sleeping with Bullfrog...that's it.

Jake is your Spam shirt a Hanger Shirt? I'm not sure what to do with it

Jake is your Spam shirt a Hanger Shirt? I'm not sure what to do with it
Mine definitely is a hanger shirt. Typically t-shirts can go either way but the Spam shirt is a damn nice tee so I hanger that baby.

Who do I play in the afternoon round Saturday? Oh that's right...sheew for a minute there I was thinking I had something to worry about.

Who do I play in the afternoon round Saturday? Oh that's right...sheew for a minute there I was thinking I had something to worry about.

Nope. No worries. You have no chance so just sit tight and wait for Sunday. You might beat Hawk

Nope. No worries. You have no chance so just sit tight and wait for Sunday. You might beat Hawk

True, Hawk could be a tough out. Thankfully I have that other guy to take a point off pretty handily.

Doesnt that lady that shocked you in your video have blond hair?

Yes, BUT it is not natural. Therefore, by "cookie" rules it does not apply in this particular circumstance.

First of all the 8 down after 6 holes was a joke. And as I replied in the HOTD thread the sun was setting into it's place in the sky see. Jeez. 15 holes and 4 to go....I was anticipating JB and I playing an extra hole or two since we'll be just out screwing around after about the 12th anyway.

Excuses are like....well you know. Just stop now with some dignity.

True, Hawk could be a tough out. Thankfully I have that other guy to take a point off pretty handily.

Not a chance dude. Yorkem rolls putts like Jake rolls rhymes. But better

Not a chance dude. Yorkem rolls putts like Jake rolls rhymes. But better

It better be a lot better. I thought Jake was gonna drop a duece before he figured out the next rhyme, his rapping skills just need some time. By the Morgan Cup his raps will be sublime and we can relax drinking bud light lime.

It better be a lot better. I thought Jake was gonna drop a duece before he figured out the next rhyme, his rapping skills just need some time. By the Morgan Cup his raps will be sublime and we can relax drinking bud light lime.

I like what you did there. Walrus Rap!

:excruciating: Really Danny? Wow.

That's funny coming from the guy who had to wear a blouse from the last time he opened his mouth too much....

I did....that's what I get for betting on people that can't get it done.

Back