Hello all, from Middle of nowhere Nebraska

Nice to meet you!!!

Enjoy and glad ya came on board!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP from another Nebraskan. How far are you from Hastings/GI area?

Welcome to THP.

Welcome to THP buddy!

Welcome to THP!!

Welcome to the party!

Welcome to THP from another Nebraskan. How far are you from Hastings/GI area?

About 2 hours North on 281. I live near O'Neill. O'Neill would be my home course.

About 2 hours North on 281. I live near O'Neill. O'Neill would be my home course.

Gotcha, I don't get up that way often, but play GI, Kearney and over to Lincoln/Omaha quite a bit. Let me know if you make it down this direction and we can play.

Welcome to THP!

:welcome:

Welcome to THP!

Gotcha, I don't get up that way often, but play GI, Kearney and over to Lincoln/Omaha quite a bit. Let me know if you make it down this direction and we can play.

I really haven't played many courses outside local ones. When i was at Milford i played there. Unfortunately my golf game is not the greatest or any where in the same vicinity so i tend to stay at the home course and try and get better. One day I'll do some traveling though, and experience some new courses.

Welcome to THP! Living in BFE can be quite nice.
It sure can, it has its downsides though as well. I am not a big city guy anyways, I try to avoid them as much as possible. I'd rather be in the sand hills, then the concrete jungle.

Welcome to THP. You'll learn a lot here at THP. Lots of friendly hackers happy to pass on helpful tips to improve your game. All you have to do is ask. Good luck with your game.

O'Neill? Wow. I've been there. My wife's grandmother lives in Chambers, so we went into O'Neill quite a bit the one time I was up that way. Welcome. You will love it here. Many things to read and learn, and many, many great Huskers, even if we are displaced.

Welcome to THP. My hottest ex girlfriend (whom I stupidly broke up with) moved to Nebraska and lives in Omaha, and Nebraska joined the Big 10 (I'm a Buckeye); so by default I hate Nebraska haha, but glad to have you here at THP, dude.

Welcome to THP!

Ryan, we go to Chambers Corner all the time to eat. Great restaurant, also i but a lot of guns from a guy down there.

Inhart, I am originally from Minnesota, so i was a big 10 guy. Since moving to Nebraska i feel in live with the huskers, and still root for the Gophers. And do not like Iowa at all. But I'm always watching big 10 football. Hopefully Michigan gets good again, because Penn state might fall off the edge of the earth soon. We need for awesome programs, TOSU, Wisc Neb, Michigan. Heck yes

~Joseph~
Via Tapatalk.

Welcome to THP! Love Nebraska!

Pity the fool who Tapalks

Welcome to THP!

Tap tap taparoo

Welcome aboard, nice intro!

:welcome:

Back