Morgan Cup Travel Plans

Cookie will you throw SW in for the PM round with us

I was hoping you could tell me...hahahaha...I think he is referring to Kelly.

I am still not sure...Kelly is playing with Dean, Tyler and Jake in the morning....so if he was referring to Kelly that means we still have an opening in our morning group.

Jeebus lads there is only so many groups I can play in haha

Cookie will you throw SW in for the PM round with us

Done, also added War Eagle in to complete our afternoon group.

If anyone has preferences as to whom they want to play with, speak up!

I'm not sure if I'm going to play that afternoon as of yet. But I think Yoccos wanted a piece of me. I'll let him decide though

Done, also added War Eagle in to complete our afternoon group.

If anyone has preferences as to whom they want to play with, speak up!

Sweet. Looking forward to playing with War Eagle his HOTD vid's are brilliant

Ary - I have added you and your dad to CB & TC's group for the afternoon.

Also started a group 2 for the afternoon and put dhjkelly (he did not have a choice) and me into a group. Still 2 open slots for that group.

I should be there late Thursday morning/ early afternoon if not before. Heading out early on weds. I would like to jump into a group if I can. If not, i can tackle one of the courses by myself no biggie.

I should be there late Thursday morning/ early afternoon if not before. Heading out early on weds. I would like to jump into a group if I can. If not, i can tackle one of the courses by myself no biggie.

If you get there for the afternoon I'm sure there will be some people looking to get out. No need to go it alone

Definitely won't be going it alone dude! We have still another 10 people or so to put into those 2 PM tee times. Just want to pair people together as they want, especially folks that do not get the chance to play together, etc.

I should be there early in the morning. It's like a 13 hour drive and I'm heading out around noon on Weds. But I plan on stopping when I get tired. Then finish the drive and arrive fresh and ready to play!

I should be there early in the morning. It's like a 13 hour drive and I'm heading out around noon on Weds. But I plan on stopping when I get tired. Then finish the drive and arrive fresh and ready to play!

When you get a chance take a look at the first post in this thread and you will see who is not yet paired into a group. Then just post up and say who you want to play with, etc.

Id like to play in the afternoon round too. Sorry late to the party. With Jake and Dean haha.

Cookie, I would love to get in a group with Hanks and whoever wants to chase cart girls with us in the PM round if he is okay with that.

Alright, just put P4B, TBT, and Hanks into a group. Yoccos - not sure if ddec is playing in the afternoon or not.

Alright, just put P4B, TBT, and Hanks into a group. Yoccos - not sure if ddec is playing in the afternoon or not.

Thats cool. Put me in that group then. I mean I really dont care, I just want a fun afternoon round where i get to hit my 5w into your group.

Stupid Dean :)

Lmao at lassie in the morning round. Lass, Irish lady hence lassie is Kelly. Somebody jump in that group with us.

--
Tapatalk2

Id like to play in the afternoon round too. Sorry late to the party. With Jake and Dean haha.

If you want to play in the afternoon we can.

Thats cool. Put me in that group then. I mean I really dont care, I just want a fun afternoon round where i get to hit my 5w into your group.

That will be an awesome group!! We can Icejack Cookie and Chase cartgirls!

Done! Still need someone to tell me who the heck Lassie is.

Lmao at lassie in the morning round. Lass, Irish lady hence lassie is Kelly. Somebody jump in that group with us.

--
Tapatalk2

Ahh, got it. Everyone wants a piece of the Irish boy! Will update to show one open spot in your AM group.

Yoccos = ducking me again

Ahh, got it. Everyone wants a piece of the Irish boy! Will update to show one open spot in your AM group.

Thanks for doing this dude. Maybe howzat will jump in later today.

--
Tapatalk2

Done! Still need someone to tell me who the heck Lassie is.

It was supposed to be Kelly...but he is in another group already so we are taking bids for who gets to play with the awesomness that is the Knuckler, the Walrus and TBT :D

Back