The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thoughts are with you, JRod. Hoping for good news from your way soon.

Jesus. Check in soon JRod. Hopefully nothing serious. Gallbladder is often a culprit.

Kevin

Thinking of you JRod! Hope she's ok. Sounds like what OG went through when he had a gallbladder attack.

Sitting in the ER after my wife woke with excruciating chest pain and shortness of breath. This is far and away the worst month of my life.

Any updates man? Really hoping it is nothing serious.

Lots of positive energy going your way JRod.

Tapping from my S3

Sorry to hear Jrod. Hope all is well.

Had a blowout on the interstate this morning. Sitting on the side of I75 fixing a flat isn't the way I wanted to start my Monday.

Sorry to hear that Jrod, I hope it is nothing serious!

WE, not fun, like with Buckjob yesterday at least you are safe and it was just a blowout and not something much worse.

Call Spank....he can blow up a tire super quick

Had a blowout on the interstate this morning. Sitting on the side of I75 fixing a flat isn't the way I wanted to start my Monday.

Well, that sucks. Hope you at least had a decent jack with you, learned my lesson the hard way on that one when the boat trailer had a tire blow out on me.

Sitting in the ER after my wife woke with excruciating chest pain and shortness of breath. This is far and away the worst month of my life.

Just saw this Jrod, sorry to hear it man. Hope they are taking good care of her as we speak.

JRod- hope it is nothing serious and praying for you guys.

War- flats suck but glad it didn't cause a wreck or anything else

Jrod, you guys are definitely in my thoughts.

I was gonna come in and rant about going to the gym before my second round of the weekend but its pretty weak compared to the real ongoings. Hope it gets better for you all!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk

You and your wife are in my thoughts and prayers buddy.

Hope everything is OK jrod.

Blowouts suck. I've seen the sidewalls tear up quarter panels.

Not only is my tire completely blown out, now I have to service my tire monitory system (stupid computers in cars) and when I turn I have a loud popping noise coming from the axle. No clue what it is.

I just saw this. Man I hope everything is alright. Thoughts and prayers headed your way

Jrod, you are in my thoughts buddy, I hope everything will be ok and I'm looking forward to a positive update here from you.

JRod I hope all is well with your wife. Let us know asap how she is and my prayers are with ya.

I HATE when you bid on ebay and it stalls, then the item sells for less than your bid. P's me RTF off.

EDIT: Sorry to hear JRod, good luck buddy!

JRod, you're in my thoughts man. Let us know something when you can, hoping/praying everything is ok!

jrod hope everything turns out to be ok and it isn't anything to serious.

Hoping to hear some good news soon JRod. Thoughts are with you.

Quoting pictures :angry:. I know it's necessary sometimes to reference something but lord have mercy it drives me crazy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back