Forum Testing Signup - Secret Grip

1. What type of grips do you use now? Stock grips on my i20's (ID8), stock grips on my ATV's, and Tour Velvets on all my other clubs. Just picked up a THP Pure grip for my driver to try it out after reading the great reviews here.
2. Have you tried any Boccieri products? I demoed them at a Demo Day earlier this Spring, the Heavy 3 wood. I only hit a few balls though.
3. Are you able to have clubs gripped immediately? Yes sir.
4. Do you consider yourself active on THP? I do, actually I wish I could find a way to spend less time on here...but I always find myself on here, and the recent addition of the Tapatalk app on my iPhone has only worsened my condition.

TBH, I've never heard of these grips until this thread. Just looked over some info on Boccieri's webpage before deciding if I would want to sign up, and I am very intrigued now. Solid concept and I'd love to be a part of testing these out.

1. What type of grips do you use now?
Golf pride tour velvets
2. Have you tried any Boccieri products?
Yes I've tried the heavy irons.
3. Are you able to have clubs gripped immediately?
I grip my own clubs so yes
4. Do you consider yourself active on THP?
Yes I consider myself active.

I currently have a mix of grips due to some new clubs mixed in with some older ones. My usual re-grip is the Golf Pride Tour Wrap

No, I have never tried any Boccieri products.

Yes. I do my own re-gripping and am in need of replacement on several clubs. All if 13 grips are available. Driver, if only one.

I am reasonably active. I review new posts almost every day and try to contribute when appropriate.

Thanks for inviting us to participate in another great opportunity.

This is awesome!!!!!! I cannot wait for this testing, such an awesome opportunity. Will enter this tonight for sure

1. What type of grips do you use now? Winn dri-tac
2. Have you tried any Boccieri products? No
3. Are you able to have clubs gripped immediately? Yes
4. Do you consider yourself active on THP? I check out the site daily, and post when I have something to add, so yes I consider myself active on THP.

Wow, thanks to THP and Boccieri for the opportunity. Since I am in the midst of KBS testing, I'll sit this one out, but this will be VERY interesting...

Tapping from my S3

Seems like an interesting testing we have here. Thanks to BG and THP for the opportunity!

Lamkin 3Gen REL on everything.

Never have. Always been interested in weighting but just never took the plunge.

I always do my own regripping. I have tape and solvent in my closet right now!

I would say I'm quite active on THP. Pretty much a daily poster and skimmer. No in person events yet but hopefully that will change with my move to the mainland this spring.

Tapping and crashing with the new updated/downgraded Tapatalk.

Major love to Boccieri Golf for teaming up with THP! This should be a pretty awesome testing opportunity for whomever is chosen.

1. What type of grips do you use now? Right now I have Winn Excel Oversize and the Winn Lite Midsize Hero.
2. Have you tried any Boccieri products? I tested the Boccieri 3 wood for THP.
3. Are you able to have clubs gripped immediately? Yup!
4. Do you consider yourself active on THP? Yes. I do my best to support as many threads as possible.

sweet! another awesome opportunity thanks to THP and :boccieri:
1. What type of grips do you use now? driver/woods/hybrids/wedges: Golf Pride New Decade Multi Compound. irons: Golf Pride VDR.
2. Have you tried any Boccieri products? I havn't had the pleasure to do so yet.
3. Are you able to have clubs gripped immediately? yessir! I can do it myself!
4. Do you consider yourself active on THP? I'm on daily, posting in whatever threads I can offer my help in.

1. What type of grips do you use now? Stock TM grips on the RBZ's
2. Have you tried any Boccieri products? No
4. Do you consider yourself active on THP? I check out the site daily and try to post as much as possible.

Thanks to Boccieri Golf and THP for another great testing opportunity!

1. What type of grips do you use now? Lamkin REL 3GEN 360 on the driver, Lamkin REL 3GEN on three wood and hybrids, stock Callaway Lamkin Crossline's on irons, REL 3GEN on wedges (with lone exception being TaylorMade ATV, with sock Lamkin REL 3GEN Performance Plus Wedge).

2. Have you tried any Boccieri products? I have not. I didn't even know a thing about Boccieri before coming to THP.

Absolutely. I do my own grips and have all of the supplies here. Depending on what is received grip wise, they could go on any club, outside of my driver (I like the 360 because of the adjustability of the driver).

No question. I am currently testing the TaylorMade ATV wedge, with product testing of the Polara line of golf balls earlier in the year, as well as adding thoughts and insight into the Nuun testing, and most recently, the Cobra AMP Forged irons and Callaway Razr X Forged irons.

Great opportunity for THP'ers here! Looking forward to this round of testing on these grips.

1. What type of grips do you use now? Lamkin N-Durs / Golf Pride VDR's
2. Have you tried any Boccieri products? No I have not as I am a lefty.
3. Are you able to have clubs gripped immediately? Indeed, I do my own gripping
4. Do you consider yourself active on THP? I am here every day and would consider myself active.

I checked out Boccieri's web site and can't find the answer so I will ask here, are these grips designed for a specific club? ( driver, hybrid, fairway wood, irons)

1. What type of grips do you use now? lamkin something. I don't think they make them anymore.
2. Have you tried any Boccieri products? I've never tried their stuff but I have heard of them from this forum.
3. Are you able to have clubs gripped immediately? Yes.
4. Do you consider yourself active on THP? I try to be.

1. Black Widow widow maker half cord grips on all my irons and stock grips on my driver
2. Never tried anything Boccieri
3. After some help on the forum about installing my Black widows, I consider myself a pro. ;)
4. I am pretty active, I like to post when I have something relevant to say without beating a dead horse.

1. I play Multi compounds now
2. I have never used a boccieri product but would live to
3. Yes I will regroup myself.
4 I am very active i think. I joined in middle of june and pushing 175 posts. I'm addicted. Ever since tapatalk it has became worse.

Thanks for this opportunity thp

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1. What type of grips do you use now? New decade
2. Have you tried any Boccieri products? no
4. Do you consider yourself active on THP? Yes

I checked out Boccieri's web site and can't find the answer so I will ask here, are these grips designed for a specific club? ( driver, hybrid, fairway wood, irons)

They sell them in a set of 13 so I would guess they are for all your sticks (minus the putter of course).

Thanks to Boccieri Golf and THP for another fantastic testing opportunity!

1. What type of grips do you use now? Winn Excel XF
  2. Have you tried any Boccieri products? Yes,I tested a Boccieri Heavy3w last summer.
  3. Are you able to have clubs gripped immediately? Absolutely.
  4. Do you consider yourself active on THP? Yes, I'm active on THP.

I have been hoping this would come up because I think the idea of back weighted grips is a valid idea. I have tried backweighting grips myself with not so good results, it will be very interesting to see how these work out.

1. What type of grips do you use now? Pure Grips
2. Have you tried any Boccieri products? I have not had the pleasure
4. Do you consider yourself active on THP? I am a very active member of THP. I have been involved with past test and I am currently involved in the Seemore mSeries testing.

Thank you to THP and Boccieri for this opportunity.

Mostly Tour Velvets
Only the putters on store greens
Won't be a problem
Yep, I read and post on THP nearly ever day.

I actually use a few different, my driver/3wood/irons have stock velvet style grips, my hybrids and wedges have Black Widow Multi Compound
I've never tried any of them but have always wanted to, the reviews on the woods and hybrids have been very intriguing. The putters and heavier heads have always been a little out from what I'm looking for just based on weight. But feel is a big part and weight seems to be a key for that.
I can have the grips put on as soon as I receive them, my local course has someone to do them on site all the time.
I do consider myself an active member on THP. I try and add my opinions and comments when appropriate and help out when I can.

Thanks to :boccieri: and :thp:

I normally don't beg, but I'd sort of like to beg you to pick me on this one.

1. What type of grips do you use now? Lamkin Crossline on my irons. Lamkin Performance Plus on my wedges.

2. Have you tried any Boccieri products? Yes, I own a Heavy Hybrid and have found amazing success with it.
3. Are you able to have clubs gripped immediately? Yes, I can do it in my basement with my air compressor.
4. Do you consider yourself active on THP? Yes, I do. I'm a very active poster and an experienced reviewer.

I'm going to sit this one out assuming this is a full set of grips. I just regripped my irons and would not like to regrip them again just yet. If this was a single grip or a pack of 3 or something, I would love to know and would gladly sign up.

Back