Contest Winners Thread

Motor Oil, batteries, a sharpie and a lava lamp. Is JB turning into a WalMart? Ummmm, those are real nice Gas? You're kinda slacking on the prizes there JB.

That is how I know you are kidding. Because that headcover was the one that EVERYBODY wanted. And that Lucky Tiger set is unbelievable.

hehehe!

Taking pictures of th R9 and hat right now, will be up tonight.

You meant on this site right? I may have missed them if they are in a different thread.

You meant on this site right? I may have missed them if they are in a different thread.

Sorry JB I had a family emergency last night and ended up away from home, I have pics I just didn't have a chance to upload them yet.

Adidas Shoes

Adidas Shoes

Thanks THP! Whenever I see Adidas, I'll think of Sergio. :laugh:

P1000414.jpg

Glad you got them.

Those are nice! Which ones are they again? 360s? Powerbands?

Those are the ladies 350 3.0's Harry.

Good lookin' shoes!

Thats funny Harry. Should be 360 3.0s

Some stores carry them, but they are tough to find. That is why it was a great giveaway on this site.

Lookie, lookie what arrived today:

Last edited:
Maybe that's it Dent . . . NOTHING arrived today! hehe

Wait, the R9's are now invisible?! TaylorMade strikes again, with their cutting edge technology!

Obviosuly no pic, just this in your sig "Woods: Taylormade R9 10.5* driver (courtesy of Taylormade and The Hacker's Paradise)"

Check it again, wiseasses...LOL. I had exceeded my attachement limit, so I had to go back and delete some stuff and reupload it.

Oh, now it shows up.

Bake, WE WANT MORE PICS!
1 pic for each $100 it's worth...so 4 pics!

Pretty cool Bake. It's always nice when people upload pictures of stuff they win! Thanks! (I really wanted that driver! grrrrrr)

Pretty cool Bake. It's always nice when people upload pictures of stuff they win! Thanks! (I really wanted that driver! grrrrrr)

Oh, I see...the Evolver just isn't enough!

Back