Official Contest Venting Thread

Thats a pretty good ratio there floppy....

Well...I basically went broke buying 8 tickets, so I'm happy I got stuff to show for it!
I had $28, and I paid $37...sooo... :\ lol

I got my prize (got lucky) and am happy....One more would not hurt, but I really like the charities these are going to..
As a matter of fact, I might be utilizing one as my 5-1/2 yr old and my wife are pestering me about getting a dog...
I have not caved in yet, but it is not far off....:excruciating:

I got my prize (got lucky) and am happy....One more would not hurt, but I really like the charities these are going to..
As a matter of fact, I might be utilizing one as my 5-1/2 yr old and my wife are pestering me about getting a dog...
I have not caved in yet, but it is not far off....:excruciating:

Cave in! Dogs are awesome! :eek:) And get it from the Humane Society.

My dog isn't from the H.S., we got him from a breeder, but he's a 90 lb Lab, and still going strong at 12 years old. :)

One of my cats is from the HS, and the other was rescued from a litter hanging out on the streets when she was 1 1/2 wks old. So small she couldn't even WALK yet. We had to feed it with a BOTTLE!

But yeah, this contest is GREAT.

Spoiler
**** Hole Ram ****er llama **** eater

ATTENTION ALL THP MEMBERS:

I, DrivingRangeJunkie, am very regretful that I did not purchase any raffle tickets to benefit charities due to the fact that I am broke and have no paypal account. I am a complete idiot. That is all.

ATTENTION ALL THP MEMBERS:

I, DrivingRangeJunkie, am very regretful that I did not purchase any raffle tickets to benefit charities due to the fact that I am broke and have no paypal account. I am a complete idiot. That is all.

LOL! I laughed.

That's either good for me or really, really scary for Gasman.

I would say that is pretty mild compared to Claires thoughts on certain peoples birthday cakes.:act-up:

Cave in! Dogs are awesome! :eek:) And get it from the Humane Society.

My dog isn't from the H.S., we got him from a breeder, but he's a 90 lb Lab, and still going strong at 12 years old. :)

One of my cats is from the HS, and the other was rescued from a litter hanging out on the streets when she was 1 1/2 wks old. So small she couldn't even WALK yet. We had to feed it with a BOTTLE!

But yeah, this contest is GREAT.

I had a Wired Hair Terrier from the Humane Society from 1987-2004.
She was a good old girl that saw me through my first marriage, into my second, and saw my only son born. She was the epitome of "Man's Best Friend"...I have done a lot of hard things in my life, but pushing the plunger to put my dog down after 18 years of friendship has got to be the hardest thing anyone can do....Talk about walking around in a daze for a few weeks....

On the flip side, It is just nice not having to arrange for kennel stays, feeding, pooper scoopering, etc.... Actually, I am just waiting on my son to reach a good responsible age so he will be the caretaker of the dog....I believe that time will be late this summer/early fall....:neutral:

I would say that is pretty mild compared to Claires thoughts on certain peoples birthday cakes.:act-up:

Or Harry's idea of my putting stroke.

I had a Wired Hair Terrier from the Humane Society from 1987-2004.
She was a good old girl that saw me through my first marriage, into my second, and saw my only son born. She was the epitome of "Man's Best Friend"...I have done a lot of hard things in my life, but pushing the plunger to put my dog down after 18 years of friendship has got to be the hardest thing anyone can do....Talk about walking around in a daze for a few weeks....

On the flip side, It is just nice not having to arrange for kennel stays, feeding, pooper scoopering, etc.... Actually, I am just waiting on my son to reach a good responsible age so he will be the caretaker of the dog....I believe that time will be late this summer/early fall....:neutral:

Sorry to hear that. About 4 years ago (I was 11/12), my 19 year old cat died...been there my whole life. :sad:

My Jack Russel is a pound puppy, will be 9 years old this sept.

My Jack Russel is a pound puppy, will be 9 years old this sept.

A JR is just about the only "little" dog that I would consider. They have a big dog personality and are whip-smart.

Bama...sorry to hear that.Brought back memories of Buddy a yorkshire I got from the Humane Society.Best dog I ever had.Had to do the same as you and it was heartbreaking for me and my son..he wants another dog but I have held out so far...I might be breaking down though.

... and WHO COULD HAVE PLANNED IT ANY BETTER?!!??

They're made in red, black and silver... any of which would have been nice.

But can you BELIEVE it came in ARCTIC BLUE to match the bag and clubs I bought her several weeks ago. She's over the moon with it and also about the Golftini outfit that was shipped today from Golftini.

THANKS AGAIN to JB, GG22, THP, Golftini, BagBoy and ALL THE OTHER SPONSORS that made the charity raffle possible!!

IMG_1268.jpg

Put that in the Contest Winners thread!

We really hope that as the last packages start to arrive people can get some pictures up of the prizes they won. We are printing out each photo and putting a package together and we only have about half of the pictures at this time.

We really hope that as the last packages start to arrive people can get some pictures up of the prizes they won. We are printing out each photo and putting a package together and we only have about half of the pictures at this time.

I am eager to post a picture for you guys JB, you will see it the moment I get it.

A JR is just about the only "little" dog that I would consider. They have a big dog personality and are whip-smart.

Fox Terrier, slightly smaller, just as smart....much more mellow...in the good sense.

I didn't get my order placed until Friday, and we are out Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday evenings this week (fundraiser season is in full swing), but I'll get it up ASAP.

You answered your own question.

Back