Bridgestone Enters The Morgan Cup

Anyone playing the E series balls? The E5 was rockin for me the other day.

I just got done playing through a dozen of the E6. I liked them and would play them again if I found a good deal on them. Liked the lack of side spin but wished I had a touch more backspin.

Bought 2 dozen of the 2010 B330-RX for like $19.99 a dozen, so can't pass up the better ball for less money for a while.

Anyone playing the E series balls? The E5 was rockin for me the other day.

Random Bridgestone thought of the day from old TMex. I can't believe in less than two weeks all us staffers will be in Myrtle getting ready to show the world how our sponsors roll. Really couldn't be a better team of staffers.

I still have some e6 balls in the bag that get out every now and then. Same goes for the e5. I like both of those balls a lot. Really like the e6 off the tee and the e5 for around the green.

When I'm too poor to buy my ball of choice, I've been using the e6's that I got for Christmas. I've actually been doing really well with it, even around the greens. It's not a spinner, but it will stop within a reasonable distance with a good strike.

I still have some e6 balls in the bag that get out every now and then. Same goes for the e5. I like both of those balls a lot. Really like the e6 off the tee and the e5 for around the green.

I love both the 5 and the 6. I'm serious when I say that I don't think I've ever hit a ball longer than the e5.

I love both the 5 and the 6. I'm serious when I say that I don't think I've ever hit a ball longer than the e5.

When I'm too poor to buy my ball of choice, I've been using the e6's that I got for Christmas. I've actually been doing really well with it, even around the greens. It's not a spinner, but it will stop within a reasonable distance with a good strike.

I just got done playing through a dozen of the E6. I liked them and would play them again if I found a good deal on them. Liked the lack of side spin but wished I had a touch more backspin.

Bought 2 dozen of the 2010 B330-RX for like $19.99 a dozen, so can't pass up the better ball for less money for a while.

I figured some of us were still using the E Series. I might see if I can play the E5. I really found that its very straight, I don't sacrifice spin and there is just something really great about the ballflight I get. Really high but penetrating. Such a large selection that Bridgestone provides. Something truly for everyone.

I figured some of us were still using the E Series. I might see if I can play the E5. I really found that its very straight, I don't sacrifice spin and there is just something really great about the ballflight I get. Really high but penetrating. Such a large selection that Bridgestone provides. Something truly for everyone.

E5 is a great value performance ball bro

^^^^^^ I Tapped That.....On My iPad ^^^^^^

E5 is a great value performance ball bro

^^^^^^ I Tapped That.....On My iPad ^^^^^^

I'm just looking through all that Bridgestone has provided and there isn't anything they have that isn't covered! It's a sick ball dude.

Lots of E series talk but I urge you guys to also consider the xFIXx ball. For me, it offers very similar performance to the B330-RX (2011 model at least) and is a really good bargain.

We have lots on the horizon over the next 2 weeks - ready to kick off next week with a bang me thinks!! :D

Lots of E series talk but I urge you guys to also consider the xFIXx ball. For me, it offers very similar performance to the B330-RX (2011 model at least) and is a really good bargain.

We have lots on the horizon over the next 2 weeks - ready to kick off next week with a bang me thinks!! :D

Another good ball Cookie! Tons going on and its almost ton to shred each other on the course in Myrtle. It's so close!

Can't wait to see what Bstone unveils in the weeks ahead for you guys and the MC! I can't even imagine what it feels like being a Bridgestone staffer. What an awesome company that has treated you guys like absolute kings. It's very cool to watch the way they've handled this whole thing. No doubt has made me want to support them in any way possible.

Can't wait to see what Bstone unveils in the weeks ahead for you guys and the MC! I can't even imagine what it feels like being a Bridgestone staffer. What an awesome company that has treated you guys like absolute kings. It's very cool to watch the way they've handled this whole thing. No doubt has made me want to support them in any way possible.

Can't say it any better dude. they went above and beyond.. then beyond and above :) Seriously, I'll forever be able to call myself a staffer. Picture to prove it!

Can't say it any better dude. they went above and beyond.. then beyond and above :) Seriously, I'll forever be able to call myself a staffer. Picture to prove it!

Yeah you will man! I only think Bridgestone is going to continue to grow around golf, and that is an excellent thing. They are great people.

Yeah you will man! I only think Bridgestone is going to continue to grow around golf, and that is an excellent thing. They are great people.

Great people with a passion for the game and its players (pros and us haha). Definitely a bright future for them and I really think they have just killed it with the Morgan Cup.

Hey Tmex, I picked up a dozen e5 a couple weeks ago, I've been gaming them since in every round and I am beyond impressed with how they stack up to a tour ball. I am going with B330-RX for the MC but I needed some balls a while ago and decided to go e5 and yep, they are money.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey Tmex, I picked up a dozen e5 a couple weeks ago, I've been gaming them since in every round and I am beyond impressed with how they stack up to a tour ball. I am going with B330-RX for the MC but I needed some balls a while ago and decided to go e5 and yep, they are money.

Im gonna see whats up and might be gaming them in Myrtle. Honestly though, if you had me choose between the E5 and RX I don't know if I could. They're both absolute beasts!

Im gonna see whats up and might be gaming them in Myrtle. Honestly though, if you had me choose between the E5 and RX I don't know if I could. They're both absolute beasts!

I completely agree dude, they are very good balls and the e5 stacks up in every category as far as I'm concerned. There was a time when I was pondering going e6 to get less spin on Bermuda greens, I gamed the e6 I got from you at the outing and they were very good on Bermuda, the urethane cover of the e5 and RX spins like a mad on Bermuda but I'm sticking with the RX.

Sort of how I am feeling right now as well. The e5 has been working quite well for me the past few rounds, long & straight off the tee and great action around the green....for a steal of a price!

Geez, post MC I must compare the e5 against the xFIXx. Good dialogue guys!

And I'll have to try that xFixx you're talking about...but I LOVE the e5 so far.

I'll have some in the bag during our round, you'll have to pay a hole with it on Thursday...unless you don't want to mess up the mojo you have going on with the RX.

I'll have some in the bag during our round, you'll have to pay a hole with it on Thursday...unless you don't want to mess up the mojo you have going on with the RX.

No, I would enjoy playing a few holes with one. No mojo to worry about here, I am pure talent. :D

And I'll have to try that xFixx you're talking about...but I LOVE the e5 so far.

The Fixx is a very good ball. If I play a non premium ball it is always the e5 or fixx.

--
Tapatalk2

Sort of how I am feeling right now as well. The e5 has been working quite well for me the past few rounds, long & straight off the tee and great action around the green....for a steal of a price!

I swear it might be longer off the tee for me. I'll tell you about a shot I had into a par that carried the green. Cookie and Dean wouldn't believe me if I posted it on the forum.. but I have 2 witnesses haha.

No, I would enjoy playing a few holes with one. No mojo to worry about here, I am pure talent. :D

LOL. You are Cookie. I think you'd love the ball. All kidding aside it's been fun being on the same sponsor side as you. You've brought a ton to the table and Bridgestone has been well represented.

I swear it might be longer off the tee for me. I'll tell you about a shot I had into a par that carried the green. Cookie and Dean wouldn't believe me if I posted it on the forum.. but I have 2 witnesses haha.
Long and straight off the tee for me. I am a big fan of the e5. For the longest time I had played the e6, but switched over to the e5 for a round a few months back and loved it. I always have a sleeve or two in the bag.

Long and straight off the tee for me. I am a big fan of the e5. For the longest time I had played the e6, but switched over to the e5 for a round a few months back and loved it. I always have a sleeve or two in the bag.

I think the E5 and RX might just be the only two balls in my bag from this point on for sure.

Back