The Official Tiger Woods Thread

Count me as one that doesn't see how he has a real chance this week based on his short game and comments on green speed that go back quite a while.

You guys are all missing the big picture. Its really just math and science. Put on your "Beautiful Mind Hat" for a second.
Every Other Round = 1010101
Last 5 finishes = 40,1,21,1,MC
Obviously in looking at the match, it means he wins. Geesh.
As I predicted.

Gmac will steal his heart and relegate him to the Fall Tour once again.

I'm with JB on this one... That's just the way it goes. It's Tigers win week, next week probably not.

You guys are all missing the big picture. Its really just math and science. Put on your "Beautiful Mind Hat" for a second.
Every Other Round = 1010101
Last 5 finishes = 40,1,21,1,MC
Obviously in looking at the match, it means he wins. Geesh.
As I predicted.

I think that's the whole reason he added Greenbrier was to get a missed cut in there to set the stage for a British win...well that and the money.

I think that's the whole reason he added Greenbrier was to get a missed cut in there to set the stage for a British win...well that and the money.

Exactly. AD has embraced his Russel Crowe like beautiful mind. Its all about the math.

Exactly. AD has embraced his Russel Crowe like beautiful mind. Its all about the math.

And when your TW, math = appearance fees.

It all makes sense now.

You do know we count differently over here? According to my metric calculations, Tiger ain't doing it.

He wins, he's back. He doesn't win, he's not back. His last event he missed the cut, so if were going by this season's history he'll play well and maybe win. I think his bunker and putting game will improve, it's the distance control with his approach shots that's keeping him from scoring. Hopefully he has that somewhat figured out, he'll need it for the Open Championship unless he wants to try and putt all his approach shots from the fairway.

If you guys had to put money on one person to win this specific major who would it be? I was seeing some people were saying Westwood could do well here

If you guys had to put money on one person to win this specific major who would it be? I was seeing some people were saying Westwood could do well here

I'd like to see Luke win, if Tiger doesn't of course.

I've got to get this off my chest, please pardon my rant. Tiger, your swing looks like ****! you haven't hit anything close to a flag in 3 days given the conditions that you've had to play in, your putting stroke looks like mine and mine sucks you turd! We won't even get into your wedge and bunker play. You fired your friends, you whacked your caddie and swing coach, hell you even fired yourself from the looks of things! Take a close look at how goofy my avatar looks and then look at your swing, see anything familiar about them? Get your head back in the game, like JB said, you've spent two years on a swing that won't even allow you to hit a driver, WTC? you're being eaten alive and you look dull! Get your crap together dude and win a major! :bicker:

Sorry for the rant.. I'm good now.

Good thoughts Trout. I want to see him make a Sunday run, rather than hope someone falls back to the pack.

I think his swing looks great lol. But I could be wrong! His putting is what is killing him. He just isnt the same and those birdies putts we used to take for granted aren't even close.

I think his swing looks great lol. But I could be wrong! His putting is what is killing him. He just isnt the same and those birdies putts we used to take for granted aren't even close.

U r smrt!

Sent from someone else's iPhone using Tapatalk

He's just a little off on his pacing. When he gets the speed down, look out!

Kevin

I've got to get this off my chest, please pardon my rant. Tiger, your swing looks like ****! you haven't hit anything close to a flag in 3 days given the conditions that you've had to play in, your putting stroke looks like mine and mine sucks you turd! We won't even get into your wedge and bunker play. You fired your friends, you whacked your caddie and swing coach, hell you even fired yourself from the looks of things! Take a close look at how goofy my avatar looks and then look at your swing, see anything familiar about them? Get your head back in the game, like JB said, you've spent two years on a swing that won't even allow you to hit a driver, WTC? you're being eaten alive and you look dull! Get your crap together dude and win a major! :bicker:

Sorry for the rant.. I'm good now.

All that is wrong with him and he's still in 3rd in the Open Championship? I'd hate to hear what you have to say about the rest of the field. :D

Classic! Tiger's going to lock in another Top 5. And another Major goes by that he won't win. He's exactly where he wants to be.

Classic! Tiger's going to lock in another Top 5. And another Major goes by that he won't win. He's exactly where he wants to be.

It's a process.

Kevin

Agreed, I'm honestly tired of hearing about the process. And you know how much of a Tiger fan I am. Screw the process dude, you've had plenty of damn time. He's going to have to try and go low, tired of seeing all this conservative crap.

All that is wrong with him and he's still in 3rd in the Open Championship? I'd hate to hear what you have to say about the rest of the field. :D

Nah man, just my personal rant about my favorite golfer.

It's a process.

Kevin

It really is. I'm starting to understand it. He showed a kink in his armor with the driver so now he just avoids it as much as possible, unless it's a hole that allows him to play the power fade. I actually quite enjoy watching him hit iron shots but I think he's so obsessed with his flight of his ball that sometimes his distance control can just be off. It's polarizing.

I'm buying TC a I heart tiger T shirt! lol

I would formally like to refer to Tiger 3.0 as The Best Player Not To Have Won a Major. I fully expect a above par round from him tomorrow. Which, I suppose, is improvement to recent majors.

I don't think there's any way Tigger wins tomorrow. It sucks because he won't win, but hard to say it's not a good showing. He's not old Tigger. I have a hard time just expecting him to win and being disappointed with 2nd or 3rd.

Maybe he'll finally take advantage of having another shot at it (a major win) with the PGA in SC in a few weeks.

Back