Future THP item suggestions

I'd like so more THP golf shirts or maybe some nice fitted hats? I plan on joining the AC in the future and I know what comes with that but I like a nice THP logo fitted hat or something or some nice polo.

We just sold out of the THP shirts last week I believe. Have had them all year until the big sale for July 4th.
We have addressed the fitted hat throughout this thread as well.

I'd like so more THP golf shirts or maybe some nice fitted hats? I plan on joining the AC in the future and I know what comes with that but I like a nice THP logo fitted hat or something or some nice polo.

Fitted hars can't happen because there are too many sizes to order and it wouldn't work out due to pricing issues.

I appreciate the feedback Inhart, I think we already answered both of those throughout the thread.

Dangit, my skimming strikes again. Sorry to be redundant.

Well there goes that idea haha I'll just take a logo towel and be on my way

I like ballmarker/divot tool and a nice large tour towel

I like ballmarker/divot tool and a nice large tour towel
I love my THP Divot tool and ball marker! You signed up before me, you should have snagged one!

Yea I was more of a lurker at first haha. Didn't really know what was going on. Would have loved to though.
I love my THP Divot tool and ball marker! You signed up before me, you should have snagged one!

How about insulated drink Thermos? I carry one with my everyday I walk. Keeps drinks hot and cold for 8 hours. I love it! I can leave this thing in 100* temps in direct sunlight and my drink will still be cold!

I say it every time, and I know it's probably not likely. But I missed out on the THP Belt Buckles the time they were done. I'd love to see them come back.
Sounds big ticket? What was the cost last time? I like custom buckles & wear one most every day.

On another motorcycle forum, we all sign up for a particuliar item. Ex: Motorcycle gloves. Then when the owner of that site gets enough people to commit to the item, then he orders. Maybe we could have a sign up section once a month for a particuliar item. Ex: Month of July is golf towels. At the end of the month, see how many people committed and what will be the price. Then order accordingly. Each month do something different.

Maybe this has been done already. If not, I am just saying

This sounds pretty good. JB is there a way to pre-sell without touching the issues you all have?

I've got an easy one and a guaranteed best seller...

THP coffee mug.
The mug & the Tervis Tumblers sound good. my wife will like both of those!

I own 2 businesses and do understand the challenge with stock. We stock some staples & order other thinks as needed. If we order something, any return expenses are eaten by the customer. They are informed on the front end to keep things transparent. Not everybody likes it, but it keeps us from being bitten.

I used to love mine too WE, right up until the day I lost it :sad: I would love to see another round of them, this time I would have the foresight to purchase two.

How about a bag patch. Buy the patch and get is sewn on like the Bridgestone MC bags. I think those look awesome

how about 'valuables' pouches with the THP logo or something? titleist, ping, taylormade...i know they make some quality ones?

How about a Koozie?

I'm not a coffee drinker, but a mug would be cool. I would definately be in for some type of watter bottle.

How about a bag patch. Buy the patch and get is sewn on like the Bridgestone MC bags. I think those look awesome

That's a sweet idea, would it be possible to have it detach in case we get a new bag?

O Chunky I really like this idea dude! I would def sport one of these on my bag!!!

O Chunky I really like this idea dude! I would def sport one of these on my bag!!!

So would I dude. When I saw it on the Bridgestone bags I was beyond jealous

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

Maybe THP bag tags? I'd carry one with pride.

On a related note, I've gotten into the habit of asking at courses if they can give me one and so far I've never been turned down. Usually they have tags from last year lying around. One place even offered to put my name on it for me! Great souvenirs.

Not sure if it has been mentioned, but maybe a ball marker?

images

IS the repair tool and ball marker still available? For the newbies like me, I would love some of the stuff that is no longer availabel!

Back