What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yesterday I went to the range, hit 90 balls, putted on the practice green for 1.5 hrs, made a tee time for today, hit about 50 balls into my net at night. Putted on my birdieball green at night.

Played 18

I went to try out some different irons today, the dealer tried to convince me that R11 irons are forged, is that true?

I still liked the Taylormade CB and MC

I went to try out some different irons today, the dealer tried to convince me that R11 irons are forged, is that true?

I still liked the Taylormade CB and MC
did you swing em?if you did you should have been able to tell like most claim,I'm j/k but nope they are not forged

Broke 80 for the first time today is all.

Now I'm trying to find as many thread that I can post that in! hehehehe

Ha, congrats (again) Smalls!

I played 9 and pulled some black Swiftwick's out of the mailbox.

did you swing em?if you did you should have been able to tell like most claim,I'm j/k but nope they are not forged

Yeah I loved all three, I still think for the price, the R11 irons are the best bang for the buck and when I hit the R11 vs the CB-basically felt the same, the R11 felt a bit heavier I must admit.

Hit the gym for some cardio, core & leg work. Got home & hit some more whiffle balls in the yard. Got set up with a friend on playing a round Saturday at a pretty nice course in Tallahassee.

Yesterday went the range and hit 100 balls, played the short par 3 course to practice with the new wedges I just got, then finished the morning out on the putting green for an hour. Later on that night went out with the wife and a couple firends to play some mini golf.

Just booked a 8:45 tee time for tomorrow, can't wait!

Yesterday went the range and hit 100 balls, played the short par 3 course to practice with the new wedges I just got, then finished the morning out on the putting green for an hour. Later on that night went out with the wife and a couple firends to play some mini golf.

Just booked a 8:45 tee time for tomorrow, can't wait!

Nice, productive day! Have fun tomorrow and let us know how it goes.

Made a 7am tee time for Sunday. That way I'm done before it gets 105 out. LOL

Removed some more VDR grips off of old shafts, cleaned the clubs, wrote a SeeMore mSersies review post, and practiced putting for about an hour.

Good day. On the course tomorrow.

Got a lesson in today finally . thank god my instructor has the hitting bays where you stand indoors and hit outside the open garage doors. weather here has sucked thats the first time ive been able to hit balls in about 2 weeks.

Did you? Hell yes! Great job man.

Played 18 in the 100* heat. I'm getting some notes together for a KBS writeup.

How'd I miss this??? CONGRATS Smalls!!!!

Congrats smalls! That is an awesome accomplishment...

Thanks all! Hope I can do it again soon.

First time is the hardest time!

So true. I broke 80 with a 77 last month and I've shot 79 and 75 since then. Once you know you can do it, it becomes easier.

Took my first lesson today and hit a golf ball for the first time in 7 years or so. It was fantastic, now I have a ton of stuff to work on tomorrow to get ready for my next lesson on Thursday.

Out to the range tonight to work on the irons. Still having some problems, but starting to see better results with more practice. Just need to be more consistent with my swing and my scores will improve. Also got a chance to hit the new driver tonight.

Went to the range with my wife (non golfer), she hit a small bucket and laughed the whole time. I got to swing my new (used) sticks. It was my first time hitting blades and these Mizuno's were awesome, quite a different feeling hitting balls with blades versus cavity backs.

So true. I broke 80 with a 77 last month and I've shot 79 and 75 since then. Once you know you can do it, it becomes easier.

That's what Jerry, my usual partner said today. I was glad to do it against him. He shot 84, so I beat him again, that makes two wins in a row for smally! (I've only beat him three times ever!)

He shoots sub 80 about 20% of the time, his usual round is from 82-86.

Smalls!!!!! Dude that is effin' awesome! Congrats on cracking 80!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back