The Happy Happy Joy Joy Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
*Posting a day early*

I have my road test tomorrow to get my license! Honestly I think I'm going to have no issue passing it. The list of ways this will help me, golf only:

I'll be able to use a cart on lazy days at courses other than my home course.
I'll be able to go to the course at 6 AM every day instead of just my mom's work days and play till lunch, then go back at night on league night / weekends.
I'll be able to take my whole bag to the range / pro shop because I'll be driving, not biking.
I can start getting 2 for a buck Arizonas at CVS / walgreens on the way to the course instead of 1.50 each at the course.
I can go drive a half hour to play with my friends, instead of begging my mom for a ride then making them meet me halfway...

I'm not getting a car till next spring, but using one of out two cars will rarely be an issue. My two siblings are very active in sports. I'm going to be giving a LOT of rides for the rest of the summer...

*Posting a day early*

I have my road test tomorrow to get my license! Honestly I think I'm going to have no issue passing it. The list of ways this will help me, golf only:

I'll be able to go to the course at 6 AM every day instead of just my mom's work days and play till lunch, then go back at night on league night / weekends.
I'll be able to take my whole bag to the range / pro shop because I'll be driving, not biking.
I can start getting 2 for a buck Arizonas at CVS / walgreens on the way to the course instead of 1.50 each at the course.
I can go drive a half hour to play with my friends, instead of begging my mom for a ride then making them meet me halfway...

I'm not getting a car till next spring, but using one of out two cars will rarely be an issue. My two siblings are very active in sports. I'm going to be giving a LOT of rides for the rest of the summer...

Don't get over-confident and cocky, because trust me, the instructors see that. They take off points for little things like the slightest incorrect corner turn or not looking every which way. Good luck, let us know how you do. I took mine in January and passed first time.

BDG

*Posting a day early*

Sweet. Passing the test was really easy, at least if you have some practice. Just don't make mistakes, obviously. Lol. Outside of parallel parking the hardest part is remembering your blinker.

got my first full nights sleep in a LOOOOONG time. Crew slept from 8 p.m. to 7:45 a.m. For those of you with kids, you realize how HUGE this is.

got my first full nights sleep in a LOOOOONG time. Crew slept from 8 p.m. to 7:45 a.m. For those of you with kids, you realize how HUGE this is.
Wow...how did you manage that? My Daughter is a year and half and still doesnt sleep like that.

Wow...how did you manage that? My Daughter is a year and half and still doesnt sleep like that.
we put memory foam in his crib...haha. I bought a twin and cut it to size. best $24 I have spent

I did the same for mine man....she's got it on her twin bed too....guranteed 9-10 hrs sleep for her now.

we put memory foam in his crib...haha. I bought a twin and cut it to size. best $24 I have spent

I did the same for mine man....she's got it on her twin bed too....guranteed 9-10 hrs sleep for her now.
hahaha....this should be taught in birthing classes, not the sh!t that doesnt help

Man you will always remember last night. Congrats buddy. Life gets really good from here on.

Sent from someone else's iPhone using Tapatalk

Memory Foam...I need to try that.

Man you will always remember last night. Congrats buddy. Life gets really good from here on.

Thanks buddy, i am so stoked!
Memory Foam...I need to try that.
Its worth a try...get the cheap memory foam at wal mart. some of that stuff is PRICEY

Don't worry everyone. I just got two venti coffees so I'm going to be ok.

Awesome victory, One-T. Once you get over that hump you realize how terrible life without sleep really was.

Huge THANKS to Kmac for sending me a Titilest Adapter for my 910 :blob::clapp:! The Kusala Blue shaft with the Titliest 910 head will be dynamite. Two great drivers in my collection so I am thrilled.

Meghan is currently at Target buying Memory Foam for our daughters crib!

Passed my driver test, got my license!

Passed my driver test, got my license!

Congrats dude.
Just remember though when someone is going slow in front of you, Icejacking them will cause damage to your car too.

IceGating is illegal is some states. Don't lose that thing too quick!

Congrats dude.
Just remember though when someone is going slow in front of you, Icejacking them will cause damage to your car too.

That's what horns are for!:D

Congrats on the licence. I have a job interview tomorow I really want it because this current situation is boring and doesn't pay all that well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back