What Golf Stuff Did You Buy Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
sweet looking Betti buck

Scor 4161, 57

Thanks guys. I am very excited.

Buck, you amaze me, another great looking putter.

thanks man honestly the metal x is the best feeling insert i have ever felt congrats on the purchase. i just can't do the insert thing. even if Jman said the same thing. lol

Ping shorts, pair of black & pair of gray.

Tappin' from the iPhone!

well i did it again. i've been waiting for this one for a while. a long while actually had some issues with getting it but i finally got a chance to pull the trigger. and did i absolutely LOVE the micro honeycomb face

I am not usually a fan of CS putters but that one is very nice. Congrats on the new Betti!

Buck that is one absolutely gorgeous putter.

Tapping from my S3

I have never hit a Mashie.

Ordered 3 dozen Penta TP5s, 3 Nike gloves, and 1 Adidas glove for a grand total of $80.90 after shipping and tax! ($25 gift card)

I bought a hat clip and ball marker from the 1985 British Open (Royal St. George, Sandwich) on ebay. Until now I've always used the ball marker from my glove.

BJ, digging that putter hard man...gorgeous flatstick right there! Congrats!

That is a great looking putter Buck!

I just picked up one of these from the bay.
cGpZ9.jpg

And this also arrived today. Woot cant wait to use it.
vDJT6.jpg

Man that was a horrible picture. My phone sucks

VTS black 85 hybrid shaft came in today!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6 ferrules for the KBS's i bought yesterday.

Shag Bag from Edwin Watts and a couple of boxes of Precept EV spins to go in it.

Just got back from 3 days in North Dakota.

Picked up a Blue UltraSlim SuperStroke grip for my SeeMore FGP, replacing a damaged iomic.

Also grabbed a Purple Lamkin R.E.L. 3Gen to put on my SL290, that stock grip tears my hands to shreds.

Snagged three new Under Armour shirts (one golf shirt, 2 tshirts) to wear on the course.

I gotta get a shag bag...

Man! I'm so tired of hand plucking 60 freaking golf balls up off my yard when I pitch practice in the back. Dang dog won't even help cause they're not squishy :(

I gotta get a shag bag...

Man! I'm so tired of hand plucking 60 freaking golf balls up off my yard when I pitch practice in the back. Dang dog won't even help cause they're not squishy :(
And here I am having to grab them before mine can get to them because he will eat them.

And here I am having to grab them before mine can get to them because he will eat them.

Your dog looks awesome, im not gonna lie

i got my first proper rangefinder, I got the
bushnell Tour V2 Tournament edition, so much fun to use I was pointing it at street signs while I was driving home

i got my first proper rangefinder, I got the
bushnell Tour V2 Tournament edition, so much fun to use I was pointing it at street signs while I was driving home

haha i could imagine that.. "Uriel, eyes on the road. does it really matter how far away that stop sign is every 5 seconds? you can play with that thing when we get home." "But honey it's so cool! just look at it! doesn't it just make you drool?!" "yeah. sure. mhm."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back