The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
My school is making me take an online class about alcohol. I've been going for an hour and 15 minutes and I'm about halfway through. Wow.

Pretty much a part of most colleges now.

Pretty much a part of most colleges now.

Yeah it sort of sucks. And I learned there's a part 2 to be done at a later date.

My school is making me take an online class about alcohol. I've been going for an hour and 15 minutes and I'm about halfway through. Wow.

I remember taking that online class when I was in college. I think I drank while I did it...

I've got to take one too eventually. Need to go ahead and get it over with.

I've got to take one too eventually. Need to go ahead and get it over with.

Just finished and passed. What an ordeal.

I remember taking that online class when I was in college. I think I drank while I did it...

We made a drinking game out of it.

We got a lecture by the town cop ( small town with a community college) basically he said "its college party be safe stay the heck away from out women." My roommate didn't listen almost went to jail because of it. Good times.

~Joseph~
Via Tapatalk.

Slow people on the course. I'm not talking just slow, i'm talking about 6-7hour rounds slow. WHATS THEIR PROBLEM!? Dont look for a ball for 15min, get on with it. You're not playing the Open.

Who the heck booked the 7:48 Tee time. UGH!

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

Who the heck booked the 7:48 Tee time. UGH!

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

Probably a guy that couldnt see over the counter to read the actual time.

Should have booked it earlier

Probably a guy that couldnt see over the counter to read the actual time.

That doesnt really narrow it down much....

one of the acceptable and proper responses to"good morning" is"good morning" not a blank stare and an evil eye. what a jerk

I've been at work for a half hour, and have managed to drench myself in gear oil. This rant its because I'm an idiot.

~Joseph~
Via Tapatalk.

I can't play golf today. I was planning on at least 27 holes but now I have no car to take.

The day before vacation should not be this busy!

Manditory IFC Risk Management meeting, we left happy hour to get there and then started making happy hour plans after that with other sororities. That was the last time they scheduled that meeting on Fridays. Best hour long meeting ever.

I agree! I have way too much stuff piled up on the desk right now.

Same here...worse thing is that it all popped up this morning....I'm going to need to decide what can slide until I return as I literally don't have enough time in the day to finish everything

I agree! I have way too much stuff piled up on the desk right now.

Same here...worse thing is that it all popped up this morning....I'm going to need to decide what can slide until I return as I literally don't have enough time in the day to finish everything
Im doing a lot of delegating, I'm good at delegating.

Same as most days in work. Ignorant people. Not surly people, not demanding people, just ignorant people.

:tremble: I hope that's not the case for me! Tomorrow's my Friday, and I'm following that up with a week off. Kind of a staycation - we're headed to the Oregon Coast at our timeshare for some R&R, a little golf, and a lot of downtime. It's been slow today, so I hope I don't have a day like you and War Eagle are having, tomorrow.

It's too freaking hot in Georgia today! :banghead:

went to deposit money to pay bills at citizens bank and they said their computers weren't working properly but my money would be available right away, well they lied and now its 6 hours later and its still not in there. why lie to me i would have just as easily went to another branch that had computers that are working so i can pay my bills now they said it might not even get fixed today!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back