PING Releases 2013 Equipment Lineup - Live Chat

I'm up to 8 or 9 myself.

Good on ya D!

ST, you and I have to be like #1a and #1b. I've been on a roll.

And I have that funny feeling several of our Q's were probably eerily similar! lol

That's because we're:
A: Both sick
B: Closet Ping Homers
C: Anti CB because of point B

This is a bit slow

I think he certainly did.

I hate I had to duck out before the questions were answered.

Tapin for bird

I think Ary stumpted them. Way to go Flipper.

I know, he's always "Look at me, I'm a Flippy little dolphin!"

(Yes, Nemo reference, deal with it!)

I thought this was THP exclusive

Great stuff PING.

At least one of my questions was answered. I don't really agree with the answer itself, but I appreciate the response nonetheless.

Not from what I've read/seen. Not a big deal though, still cool as hell for PING to do it IMO.

I know, he's always "Look at me, I'm a Flippy little dolphin!"

(Yes, Nemo reference, deal with it!)

Hahahahaha!

I hate I had to duck out before the questions were answered.

Tapin for bird

We've got you covered Wake. Just let us know anything you wanted to hear about and if it came up, we'll get you sorted.

Appears not.

Also appears to be pretty much no difference between the i20 and Anser hybrids between a 5% large top profile and a slightly longer face.

well I have 10 more minutes before I have some stuff to do so hopefully at least one of mine get answered.

Appears not.

Also appears to be pretty much no difference between the i20 and Anser hybrids between a 5% large top profile and a slightly longer face.

I agree, its a looker, but it looks just like my i20 with an adjustable weight in the sole.

After I get my first pay check at the end of August I reckon I'll go for a fitting.

After I get my first pay check at the end of August I reckon I'll go for a fitting.

For the driver or what Frank?

For the driver or what Frank?

Driver right now. Maybe hybos. I'm like my Ping G20 a ton, so I may not pull the trigger.

Driver right now. Maybe hybos. I'm like my Ping G20 a ton, so I may not pull the trigger.

I'd certainly like to at least hit the driver, fairways, and wedges. No real interest in the irons and hybo's for me compared to the i20's.

I'd certainly like to at least hit the driver, fairways, and wedges. No real interest in the irons and hybo's for me compared to the i20's.

I'm loving my bag right now from top to bottom. A little more playing / range time is what I really need.

Great question, Frank. And an interesting answer.

I got autocorrected- haha.

I want them to answer the one about justifying the price point...

I fell asleep waiting to see some answers to the questions... I'm awake now... oh no wait... getting sleeeepppppyyyyy....

I just had two of my questions in a row...how about that!

Back