What Golf Stuff Did You Buy Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
haha i could imagine that.. "Uriel, eyes on the road. does it really matter how far away that stop sign is every 5 seconds? you can play with that thing when we get home." "But honey it's so cool! just look at it! doesn't it just make you drool?!" "yeah. sure. mhm."

It's funny because then a huge thunderstorm came in-it was a typical Texas Thunders storm since I pick it up in west texas while I was in town- and I was driving in the rainstorm while checking out the rangefinder haha, my girlfriend was using it to read the signs from far away since the rain screwed up our vision haha

It's funny because then a huge thunderstorm came in-it was a typical Texas Thunders storm since I pick it up in west texas while I was in town- and I was driving in the rainstorm while checking out the rangefinder haha, my girlfriend was using it to read the signs from far away since the rain screwed up our vision haha
LOL. :blob:

JConn, great choice on the wedges. I'm sure you'll enjoy them. Not too shabby of a putter either. :D

Jeez Buckjob, that thing is sweet!

All I bought today was a measly 2 dozen HX Diablo Tours. Logo overruns at GS. $30 for 2 dozen could not be passed up.

Bought a new grip today for my RBZ 3 wood. I'm getting it cut to 43 inches which is what I'm accustomed to with a 3 wood. Bought a Taylormade FCT RBZ tour velvet grip. Same grip as the typical TM FCT tour velvet grips only the line on top and bottom of the grip is green instead of white.

Finally bought the rbz 3h today. Also got a free 6 pack of maxfli u4x and 600 bonus golf galaxy points ($20 off coupon after next month's tally)

Box of hex black on sale and a glove a golf galaxy.

A new Nike glove, some tee's, and two dozen Callaway hex black, thanks Ernie!

4 dozen Hex Blacks for the honorary sale price of $27.30 per. I don't think I will find them that cheap again, ever.

A :taylormade: RBZ 22* hybrid, 2 new Lamkin Performance Plus grips, and a dozen :callaway: Hex Black. If I like the Hex while I play in the next 2 days I will buy more.

I bought a Superstroke Ultraslim 1.0 grip and a box of Bridgestone e6s yesterday. It's been a while since I've bought anything golf-related, and it felt really good!

4 dozen hex black
Cobra Amp 3 and 5 woods

formerly butters35

A dozen Hex Black tour (figured why not try 'em out while they're on sale!) and new grips for my 56* and 60* wedges.

A dozen Hex Chromes, A :taylormade: Burner Superfast 2.0 3 wood from my buddy's dad (officially, woo hoo), a white leather Nike Belt, and a pair of white nike pants.

I just saw that Buck bought another gorgeous Betti. Lol. He's ridiculous.

Callaway Hex Black balls and some new VDR grips.

Where do i pick up the tour blacks on sale?

Most places have them. I got them at Golf Galaxy. Apparently Amazon has them, Golf World, Golfsmith, and directly from Callaway. I'd imagine Dick's and Edwin Watts are doing it as well. It's a really great deal!

Just recieved the 2 dozen MG Golf Balls that I ordered.

Picked up these after work.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1343257017.768317.jpg

Just tap it in, just tap it in.

Bought a Wishon wedge to build for my brother.

Pity the fool who Tapalks

Ordered four dozen Hex Black Tours for $27.30 each. They'll go nicely with the four dozen I received last week.

I guess i'm all-in on the Hex Black. Good thing I want digging the box of B330S I was trying out.

Shanked with my Galaxy S2 using Tapatalk

I picked up 2 dozen Hex Blacks and bought my girlfriend her first golf glove ever. She's pretty excited about it, haha.

Everyone is buying Hex Blacks!

I'm gonna ask tomorrow if they're selling more of them or ProV1s. I'd bet money its still ProV1s.

bought a much needed lesson today... so worth it

441883cb-a55e-d48d.jpg

Pity the fool who Tapalks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back