Wager Thread - The 2012 Morgan Cup

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, a few of those came and went for me as well. Still rhinking

Ok, here is what I came up with:

Caddy for a day - This would require you and I to both be at the demo day outing next year or the DM, Iowa outing in Sept. We would have to be in the same group and the loser would have to caddy for the other guy for 18 holes. Granted, they still play golf, but would have to mark distances with a range finder for the winner, clean clubs and balls when asked, rake bunkers, get the flag stick for the group, etc. Again, would hinge on if we see each other in the next 9 months.

JR's Hot Sauce Test - We would have JR select a hot sauce that the loser would have to try and do a 5 minue video on showing them take it for the first time, make comments and last 2 minutes without taking a drink of anything. We would not have him pick the hottest he's every tried but something on the hot side. JR will decide how many "drops" or spoonfulls the loser has to take.

Merchandise Exchange - Don't know if you have a THP Headcover yet but would be willing to put that up against something of interest you might have?

What ya think?!

Oh man those are clutch!!

I like the caddy and JR idea, I would be down for either of those, and I will be attending DM in September as well. I do have the headcover and don't have a bunch of equipment laying around, so that might not suit me best, although I would work something out.

Great work, my choice of priority between those three would be just how you have them, 1.) caddy 2.) hot sauce and 3.) merchandise

You're on, I'll take THP to not finish last.

Just for Kicks and giggles I'll
Bet against TC in his second match. Nothing personal but TC needs some
Action.

ill take my boy Hanks and TC if you wanna bet Tad. wanna do 2 weeks avatar control?

That will be fine. It will give the rest of the people to fulfill there wagers to me. I don't lose and neither does THP....BOOM THAT JUST HAPPENED!

Nate,

Tadashi and I have a deal. Winner will have avatar access for one week starting on 15 August.

Ok, Team Hackers and Team Paradise it is time to put Team THP where they belong, on the bottom!!

BTW, I've updated what I've seen so let me know if I missed something. Vacation starts for me tomorrow morning so might not be updating the thread tomorrow if anyone makes any last minutes bets. But they will be on record here so that's good enough!

Oh man those are clutch!!

I like the caddy and JR idea, I would be down for either of those, and I will be attending DM in September as well. I do have the headcover and don't have a bunch of equipment laying around, so that might not suit me best, although I would work something out.

Great work, my choice of priority between those three would be just how you have them, 1.) caddy 2.) hot sauce and 3.) merchandise

Caddy in DM it is! If tnolan wins I might go out and shoot 120 on purpose! Ha! JK!

Caddy in DM it is! If tnolan wins I might go out and shoot 120 on purpose! Ha! JK!

HAHA! we doing just 9, or full 18?

I think the Caddy needs a vest as well :alien:

Bet again is Nate takes tnolan to beat JB in Sunday singles against Jjmorris9........yea that just happened!

We need to find an old white masters caddy uni..........9 or 18 either way.

I will bring something similar that will work. I say just do front 9 of first round.

images

They can get hot at times, but sicne we don't need them to be water/mud proof, we can cut holes and slits in it to make it breathable.

I will bring something similar that will work. I say just do front 9 of first round.

images

They can get hot at times, but sicne we don't need them to be water/mud proof, we can cut holes and slits in it to make it breathable.

Ha-Ha....ok, 9 holes it is.

just confirmed a bet with tadashi that got lost over the weekend..

cookie/chunky win in round 1 means he will be including "i love chunky cookies" in his next 50 posts. loss means i will be including "Kongfrontation is the shiznitz" in my next 50.

also, I agreed to a sig or avatar bet on hawk/p4b to win last friday with someone but for the life of me i can't remember who and the posts are gone. speak up if it was you.

Holy smokems! I just went back to page 1 for the recap... That's a lot of wagers!

Should be really interesting next week ;)

Boys I'll let you buy out now for half if you want....just saying

just confirmed a bet with tadashi that got lost over the weekend..

cookie/chunky win in round 1 means he will be including "i love chunky cookies" in his next 50 posts. loss means i will be including "Kongfrontation is the shiznitz" in my next 50.

also, I agreed to a sig or avatar bet on hawk/p4b to win last friday with someone but for the life of me i can't remember who and the posts are gone. speak up if it was you.

Dude I love that bet, rest easy.

--
Tapatalk2

I'd throw a new bet late out there:

I'll bet that Bridgestone staffers win the most out of all staffers, i.e. the other person would have either Cally or Clev/Srix as the leader.

Stakes are negotiable, just not that creative at the moment!!!

I'd throw a new bet late out there:

I'll bet that Bridgestone staffers win the most out of all staffers, i.e. the other person would have either Cally or Clev/Srix as the leader.

Stakes are negotiable, just not that creative at the moment!!!

Not sure of the stakes either, but I'll take Cleveland/Srixon in that bet...

Not sure of the stakes either, but I'll take Cleveland/Srixon in that bet...

Awesome, should we open it up to someone who would take Cally? That way one winner and two losers!!!

I can't bring myself to side against any of the three sponsors. They've all been amazing.

I'm not sure JB will let those wagers stand... Kinda doesn't feel kosher.

I can't wait to see how this all plays out. I have my profile and a RH VHOTD potentially riding on it!

Id shy away from doing wagers on the OEM's because that is something that the MC is not about and that is OEM vs OEM. Its about how good the OEM's have been to THP and some great golf being played at a world class resort. But that is just my .02

Is there a mod in the house?

We need an executive decision on the OEM wagers...

My gut feeling is they are a no-no.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back