Drawing Golf Pros

Awesome work man. Really well done. What are you using to get them digital? I've always had issues with how things turn out when scanning my "artwork" in. Though, I realize I don't have the best equipment for that.

Dude! Those are awesome, very impressed. I'm half tempted to send you money and a picture and ask you to draw me so I could hang it in my bedroom/at the office.

I used to do portraits for people all the time. I even did a drawing for our wedding invitations when my wife and I got married:

59547_434534997884_284942_n.jpg

Awesome work man. Really well done. What are you using to get them digital? I've always had issues with how things turn out when scanning my "artwork" in. Though, I realize I don't have the best equipment for that.

I've just been using a cheap copier/printer/scanner I got at WalMart. The thing has character recognition and is wireless and everything. I'm digitalizing my library right now and it's incredibly helpful.

Damn you've got some serious talent! Nice work

Thank you! My parents tell me when I was two years old I would ask people repeatedly to draw a deer for me then I'd try to copy it. My deer always had three legs. Evidently my interest goes way back.

No, it wasn't Luke. I just did that one today, and I didn't know he was an artist. That's interesting. It was actually Fowler who got in touch with me about the sketch after I put it on Twitter.

I saw Ricky tweet the pic the other day. Impressive!

I used to do portraits for people all the time. I even did a drawing for our wedding invitations when my wife and I got married:

59547_434534997884_284942_n.jpg

Very impressive, I might shoot you a PM to get a price point once I have a good "action shot" of me playing golf. I loved drawing as a kid, and excelled at it, then it just kind of fell by the wayside.

Wow! Thats some great work man! I used to draw a lot when I was school, but nothing to the level of that...not even close.

Very impressive, I might shoot you a PM to get a price point once I have a good "action shot" of me playing golf. I loved drawing as a kid, and excelled at it, then it just kind of fell by the wayside.

Thanks, man. Yeah, if you find something you like send it along. I'm not too expensive.

I wish I would have developed my skill a bit more in school. I've never taken a lesson or had any kind of instruction, so there are gaps in my methods. I could have gone to any one of a number of good art schools if I had had any discipline as a kid.

Wow! Thats some great work man! I used to draw a lot when I was school, but nothing to the level of that...not even close.

I went out with a girl once who turned out to be an artist. I was embarrassed to show her my artwork after seeing hers. She a professional now and makes a lot more money than I do.

It blows me away when I see someone with such a wonderful ability.

Thanks guys!

Great work Dan!

I envy artists. It is a skill I would trade anything for.

Those look really good.

Wow, awesome drawings! So how long does it take you to whip one of these up?

Incredible man. Absolutely incredible. You have an amazing gift.

Excellent work Dan, I really like these. I really like how each one seems to capture a different 'mood' too, they're not just straightforward head shots.

Those are awesome! Well done Dan!

Absolutely amazing Dan. Just phenomenal

Dan

Sent via my Samsung Galaxy S2 using tapatalk

Dan I just looks through this thread, colour me impressed. Those are really really good man.

Translated from Canadian to 'Merican by Siri.

Pretty awesome, especially the Fowler one.

Have spent some time doing golf courses. Have always had a problem with faces myself, can never get the proper dementions.

Sent from my HTC One X

Back