What Golf Stuff Did You Buy Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
a basically brand new set of AP2's for less than $450...(3-PW)! bought em yesterday via ebay, should be here today in the mail, latest tomorrow!!! oh, and two sleeves of prov1x's (had an outing yesterday)

I picked up a box of Point 3 (Almost Golf) practice balls, 1 dz yellow Q-Stars (w/ free hat), a new club brush, and a Spotless Swing towel (red).

a basically brand new set of AP2's for less than $450...(3-PW)! bought em yesterday via ebay, should be here today in the mail, latest tomorrow!!! oh, and two sleeves of prov1x's (had an outing yesterday)

AP2's are awesome clubs. You'll love em!

Tapped via tapatalk

Got some Gamer V2s to mess around with. Hope to compare them to the e5 that I know and love.

Got some Gamer V2s to mess around with. Hope to compare them to the e5 that I know and love.

I now have some V2's, Chromes, and Blacks to compare as well.

Just picked up 2 dozen Hex Blacks on my lunch break. Couldn't pass up that deal.

Didn't hurt that the place I shop at was giving away 5 odyssey black putters randomly through ball purchase either. Of course I did not win. :(

dozen B330 for my rounds on Sunday.

dozen B330 for my rounds on Sunday.

You plan on mikedean'ing a few of those balls or what? A dozen should last you the rest of the year. Luckily for me my new non Ogio can hold like 10 dozen balls. Im good for 2 weeks now.

You will like them I'm guessing.

Pity the fool who Tapalks

I got this...
4b516c5d-8c85-17c7.jpg

And two more dozen hex blacks.

Pity the fool who Tapalks

You plan on mikedean'ing a few of those balls or what? A dozen should last you the rest of the year. Luckily for me my new non Ogio can hold like 10 dozen balls. Im good for 2 weeks now.

i bought a bunch of q and z stars but they still aren't as good as the B330 for me so i grabbed a box big day i want a ball im comfortable with.

i bought a bunch of q and z stars but they still aren't as good as the B330 for me so i grabbed a box big day i want a ball im comfortable with.

you'll have to swing harder to get anything out of those q stars dude. lol

you'll have to swing harder to get anything out of those q stars dude. lol

i keep trying to use cheaper balls and i just end up getting mad and going back to premium. i thought the Srixon could give Bridgestone a run for their money but i was wrong B330>Zstars

2 dozen hex blacks. I am seeing a trend here.

I did't buy it today but a new Cutter Buck golf shirt is headed my way.

ha ha ha so funny...I did manage to play 18 holes with the same ball last week
so tried it again and it managed to find the woods on just the second hole

so with the 5 dozen ProV1's I just bought, they are going to either last a long time, or Im gonna have to reload before the season ends....

Cobra Amp 4 wood and Ping Tour-S 60* Lob Wedge.

Drinkin the kool aid and picked up 3 dozen Hex Blacks

Also picked up a stiff arm for my Vegas trip next week.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S2

1 dozen Innovex V-Motion tour balls.

New Nike polo, and a club brush. One more item I think then I will be done for a while.

Went to GS to buy an i20 hybrid and left with a 3 & 4 Callaway Razr X HL hybrids. Was destroying then off the deck and loved the feel. No offset either which is key for me. I feel a little bad replacing my Mashie but it wont be too far away..haha

Tap Tap Taparoo

Went to GS to buy an i20 hybrid and left with a 3 & 4 Callaway Razr X HL hybrids. Was destroying then off the deck and loved the feel. No offset either which is key for me. I feel a little bad replacing my Mashie but it wont be too far away..haha

Tap Tap Taparoo

Nice buy dude. Those are great hybos.

Tap Tap Taparoo

Solid get! Those hybrids are RAVED about by many here.

They were $159 each but They let me use the 15% coupon so they were $134.99 each. I am stoked. I was mashie them off the deck and the tee. It was between them and the G20 hybos. I didnt like the feel of the i20 for whatever reason. Next purchase is the G20 FW for sure.

Tap Tap Taparoo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back